rd3 tipping

Remove this Banner Ad

dee_girl9

Premiership Player
Jan 20, 2001
don't know. Too drunk to know, too pissed to care!
Other Teams
Melbourne ...HELLO i mean how easy?
ok well im doing this early cos the round starts on thursday this week, and finishes on monday, so i want to get it out of the way.

Last week there were a couple of people that forgot to put there tips in, or were late on friday. the deadline is 12pm on friday melbourne time. This week it will be bought forward to midday thursday. after this time, any tips that will be received will not be counted, and the person will be given the away teams. I WILL check the time the email was sent, so if it was sent before midday, then it will count.

okay heres the fixture
Thursday
ESSENDON V CARLTON @ MCG (NIGHT)

Saturday
RICHMOND V BRISBANE @ MCG
BULLDOGS V COLLINGWOOD @ COLONIAL (NIGHT)
KANGAROOS V SYDNEY @ SCG (NIGHT)

Sunday
ADELAIDE V PORT ADELAIDE @ FOOTBALL PARK
SAINT KILDA V WEST COAST @ COLONIAL
FREMANTLE V HAWTHORN @ SUBIACO

Monday
MELBOURNE V GEELONG @ MCG *

* - margin game

good luck and happy easter
smile.gif

ok, my tips are in!
i was just wondering, nicki and or, how long after each match will you put up the results for each round???

GO DEES!!!

------------------
I luv shane woewodin. and the mighty dees whether or not you like it!!!

Mish - as soon as i get the results of the game, i will tally the results and post them. so this round will be on monday after our game. might be a bit later cos im going to be out watching the game, but they WILL be up by monday night i can assure u of that

------------------
I would like to say that i believe in God and i believe in karma. why i exist beats the %$#^ out of me !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back