Autopsy Rd4 Roast & Toast vs Port Adelaide & Changes for St Kilda Rd5

Best vs Port Adelaide

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does it really escape you that people can hold both views that we missed opportunities and the umps hammered us?

Its not that hard.
I hold exactly the same view. We always get reamed by the umps there. Nothing's changed. We missed opportunities. Yep.

Is the umpire a professional cheat because he supposedly barracks for Port ? C'mon.

He was in the centre of the circle after the game in the Port rooms belting out the song ffs. Covered in Gatorade, soaked in it. Highly unprofessional.
Agree
He’s won a lot more games for them than just that one
Shouldn’t of been in the Gatorade shower

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember when we lost of the Pies in 2018, it honestly took us winning the flag in 2019 to get over it. It took winning another one a year later to be able to even joke about it

Enjoy your 2 point, round 4 win, with an assist from DeBoey mate - If i were you would bet your house on you guys winning the flag based off that victory. Lock it in, champ:tearsofjoy:
Took going B2B to get fully over it, now all the pies did was change where the B2B was.

It was going to be a certain goal so he hit the ball at speed between two tigers players
What’s he meant to do? Just let us kick a goal?

If a tigers defender copped deliberate for that we would be losing our sh*t
Sometimes you just get beaten. If you’re getting bodied in a contest you can hold your opponent to stay in it - not much else you can do - but it’s a free kick.

If that handball went out of bounds it would be deliberate so why does the interpretation change when handballed through the goals, you don't get to claim under pressure in any other part of the ground.
Good call.... At least you know the rules. Plenty of campaigners here surprisingly have no idea. Deliberate rushed behinds are allowed under pressure, it would have been a free if went over the boundary.

we dominated the last 7 minutes, they were wounded, I thought we should have made better decisions inside 50 and won from that point.

Regretful, forced sale...going way under market value...

flooded-land-for-sale-picture-id1150526188

Good interview with Justin.
Have been watching more opposition games too.
Teams playing Melbourne can't allow Langdon to run the ball off half back flank like he does, he sets them up.

All I can say about the game is that they didn't actually properly win the game. The umps were just shocking throughout the game and other club posters have realised it. That is the point where I think you are justified in saying the umps influenced the result.

Still they won by 2 pts against us when we were missing our main mid who is in most centre bounces, our first or second best defender and had a kid who had the worst debut in a while. If this were finals then it would be a whole new kettle of fish. The umps are not as easily biased in then as they no that any decisions are likely to end up on the back page of the paper the next day. Yes they can get a few wrong but they are really fair up until then.

Anyway if a side were to come up against us then it would be best to have it happen early in the season. As Dimma said we basically use this time to figure out our game style under the current rules then really hit the ground running after the bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back