Game Day Rd4: West Coast Eagles vs. Fremantle Dockers - The Andrew Belt!

Remove this Banner Ad

caspian

Team Captain
Jan 6, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
I'm glad we won because complaining about it being s**t would sound like sour grapes if we lost (and 4 points etc) but yeah maaaaan that was one boring, s**t ass game

bunkyboy

Club Legend
Jan 16, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Just the non existent holding the ball decision against McGovern in the 3rd

How about Cerra having an eternity on the wing, getting tackled, dropping the ball right in front of the ump, and nothing. We didn’t play well, but the umps reamed us tonight, particularly in the first half. It was so obvious.

caspian

Team Captain
Jan 6, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Congrats on the win

Quick question, will Hickey get a game once nic naitanui is back up and running? He had some pretty dreadful skills today.
Played well last week. Possible, who knows. Him or Vardy will have to go.

caspian

Team Captain
Jan 6, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
How about Cerra having an eternity on the wing, getting tackled, dropping the ball right in front of the ump, and nothing. We didn’t play well, but the umps reamed us tonight, particularly in the first half. It was so obvious.
Gaff not getting done for HTB in the centre was atrocious.

I think the umpires played to a similar standard as both teams, they weren't horribly biased though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bunkyboy

Club Legend
Jan 16, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Twelve free kicks in a game in those conditions with nearly 400 disposals.? Yea, na.

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Hurn has now won three of the last four Glendinning Medals. Bucking the trend for Eagles by actually being better after the age of 30.

1st one he knew I was gonna be his sponsor
2nd one I was his sponsor
3rd one he is begging for me to come back

Gwaihir

Senior List
May 20, 2018
Heartland
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Wizards
Hurn has now won three of the last four Glendinning Medals. Bucking the trend for Eagles by actually being better after the age of 30.
Had to do a power of work wout his sidekick Jetta there. Took almost every kick in. Hurn stepped up and while no one back there did much wrong, Jetta was missed. We were less dynamic coming out.

caspian

Team Captain
Jan 6, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
as Simpson alluded to a bit similar to win over Carlton last year. So many historical similarities to last year!!! But yeah 4 pts is 4 pts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back