Other Teams
Avalanche, Nuggets
Last edited:
Aug 25, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Pickett is so misleading at first glance and I didn't actually really notice until the finals last year. He looks pedestrian, because he is so smooth. He glides over the ground like he's ice skating. He's in a position that gets a lot of ball so his errors were highlighted last season while he was finding his feet. Now he's one of our best one touch players. He makes stuff happen and is crucial in getting the ball from inside to outside.
And anyone could have had him - about three times

Jun 26, 2007
Newcastle
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Avalanche, Nuggets
Who’s Nate Jones?

MV5BY2QzNGY0NDEtODE1Ni00ZTljLWFmMzctZGMxZjk4NjdjYjY4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_UY317_CR20,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

jc12

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 9, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
All because a Melb supporter rang up complaining about us have a 10 day break while they only get 5.
We just come off multi 6 day breaks with an interstate trip as well.
What fireman Kane just doesn't get is we also have 3 other sides at the G.
Of course we're going to play more than 11 games at the G.
What a w***er.
Is the sa bogan cooked or does he not realize most teams in the afl are Vic based. No s**t more games will be at the g.

RFCGloryJC

Publicity for Ricky Nixon and the St Kilda Girl
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid 👑
Our best performance for the year so far.
We fired a shot across the bows.
Doggies, Dees have a soft draw so far.
Fritsch is a major out for them, he scores the acute angle goals and opens up the forward space, so it will give Clarko a sniff this weekend.
Clarko always believed in Dimma, even when he had the four flags to zip.

Last edited:

robin kennedy

Debutant
Feb 23, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
live stream of vfl campaigners

Thanks so much for putting up this stream. I am a Tigers/Football tragic who started 66/67 till now and spent the 70`s watching reserves and seniors weekly with the occasional u19`s also. It is great to see the players underneath who may be the next in with injuries or opportunity/need. I watched the whole game and found plenty to like, I thought the guys like Naish, RCD, CCJ, Ross, Martyn all showed they are not far off the mark and that Stack has still got it. Was good to see Samson Ryan play good size, mark and shot for goal but of course the highlight was to actually get a look at MRJ play..... WOW, he is very exciting to watch so quick and involved. Anyway thanks again for doing this, it helps a technically inept oldie like me heaps and I just love seeing the upcoming young Tigers.

PS: Special mention to Steve Morris, what a club legend he has become sticking around in the role as he has done has heaps of admiration from me and many others I`m sure. He must make his dad very proud. "Eat `Em Alive Tigers"

Is this going to be done weekly as I am here in Perth and is great for me, thanks again.

YeOldTiger

67-69-73-74-80-17-19-20
Jul 22, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers, Glenelg Tigers
Thanks so much for putting up this stream. I am a Tigers/Football tragic who started 66/67 till now and spent the 70`s watching reserves and seniors weekly with the occasional u19`s also. It is great to see the players underneath who may be the next in with injuries or opportunity/need. I watched the whole game and found plenty to like, I thought the guys like Naish, RCD, CCJ, Ross, Martyn all showed they are not far off the mark and that Stack has still got it. Was good to see Samson Ryan play good size, mark and shot for goal but of course the highlight was to actually get a look at MRJ play..... WOW, he is very exciting to watch so quick and involved. Anyway thanks again for doing this, it helps a technically inept oldie like me heaps and I just love seeing the upcoming young Tigers.

PS: Special mention to Steve Morris, what a club legend he has become sticking around in the role as he has done has heaps of admiration from me and many others I`m sure. He must make his dad very proud. "Eat `Em Alive Tigers"

Is this going to be done weekly as I am here in Perth and is great for me, thanks again.
Few of us WA Tigers here Robin. There's a great bunch of supporters on the site (there's also mopsy and VB longneck lol) and it's a great place to stay in touch with Punt Rd. Enjoy !

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Yep, looks the perfect game for CCJ to come in and show us where he's at. :thumbsu:

One notable change in Melbourne this year has been their transition from defence, they're building some serious pace on the rebound to compliment a midfield that can be really dominant on its day.

I'm looking forward to seeing how young Petty copes with Lynch, could well be a game defining match-up if it's not too wet.
Whoever gets the number 1 Melbourne KPD should play decoy and high drag the defender up the ground so that either the other Jack/Lynch can run amok on the third deep inside 50. Try clear out space and target that match up hard 1 on 1. Ideally we don't them anywhere near each other so we can stretch Lever intercepting too, force him to stay close to one and not be able to cover both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back