• 33: Kamdyn McIntosh

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
MV5BY2QzNGY0NDEtODE1Ni00ZTljLWFmMzctZGMxZjk4NjdjYjY4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_UY317_CR20,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
I like his new haircut.

Just saw Marlion in person, I’m 183-84cm he was maybe 2cm taller max. I cannot believe he won genuine 1v1 ruck contests. He’s also very skinny. Freak athleticism.

Meet our new premiership ruckman lol.

"Glass is half full view, at least he’s gone to the dogs, who I have no issue winning a flag and good luck to him! It could be worse if he’s gone to Richmond, Essendon, Carlton etc"*

* Not a direct quote as, given that it's from a dim witted Lollingwood supporter, I had to edit several errors.

Collingwood supporters celebrating Treloar NOT going to Richmond! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Had to laugh at this, Jack Ross didn't play a single minute of the game, yet still scored higher than Luke Dunstan
Not only that, it was then flagged as Dunstan's season best effort (I know, first game of the year... still funny)

Also highlights just how ineffective Brad Hill was too

1618727644868.png

Max gawn has taken 8 contested marks today so far. We must avoid kicking it in his area as much as possible.

CCJ has to come in to help Nank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had to laugh at this, Jack Ross didn't play a single minute of the game, yet still scored higher than Luke Dunstan
Not only that, it was then flagged as Dunstan's season best effort (I know, first game of the year... still funny)

Also highlights just how ineffective Brad Hill was too

View attachment 1105627
also shows max king go missing after his first quarter, literally did nothing in the next 3 quarters

has anyone found him yet?

I reckon Ben Brown will come in. They didn't get him to play in the VFL footy & no doubt he'd be putting his hand up after 2 games in the VFL.

also shows max king go missing after his first quarter, literally did nothing in the next 3 quarters

has anyone found him yet?
Still waiting for his midfielders to win a clearance. Can't blame him for going missing as the ball never went down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back