• 33: Kamdyn McIntosh

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever thought up the idea of using current players in a special comments role should have their work-experience terminated and be sent back to their year 10 classes immediately.
I would gladly exchange almost all of the Ch7 AFL puppets for any work-experience students.

They couldn't possibly be any worse.

I would gladly exchange almost all of the Ch7 AFL puppets for any work-experience students.

They couldn't possibly be any worse.
I think alll TV is like that not just football commentary. I mean they just wheeled out Daryl Sommers again. Havent we got anyone better after 50 years?

I think alll TV is like that not just football commentary. I mean they just wheeled out Daryl Sommers again. Havent we got anyone better after 50 years?
I agree it's all one steaming pile of s**t. Funnily enough, I just can't bring myself to watch most of what passes for entertainment on TV these days.

And that goes for Foxtel as well. I'm sure there's some stuff on there that's good but by * it's exhausting having to search for it.

watched the replay and by god that was the most boring piece of commentary ive ever witnessed for that game, the only time those channel 7 bozos showed some excitment was when max king took marks. you could tell how deflated they were the whole match realizing we are gonna spank the comp yet again,

joel selwood has to be the worst special comments person of all time. its as if he was trying so hard to be PC and not offend anyone. Literally sounded like the commentary from an AFL playstation game
He has brain damage, give him a break

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back