Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2009
UK
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dragons FFC, Old Easts
We dropped the key forward we won three games in a row with him in the side, to keep Fyfe forward replaced by a rusty Tucker then went for a shoot out while conceding the only part of the ground we had to control in order to win the game… explain this to me Longmuir.

Spitty_the_alpaca

Club Legend
Jul 7, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Stay home next week too people , even if there's crowds allowed. These campaigners don't deserve your love

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
1619947396913.png

Belnakor

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 10, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Lobb, Crowden, Acres out at a minimum. Freddy probably needs a spell in the twos as well. Bring in Meek, Treacy and Giro. Western a go.

there were worse out than than acres. Logue. Duman. Aish. Freddie. just for starters.
If you want giro you must not have watched the peel game. Take a shot every time giro misses a target you’ll be paralytic by half time.

G Mus

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 30, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus
We dropped the key forward we won three games in a row with him in the side, to keep Fyfe forward replaced by a rusty Tucker then went for a shoot out while conceding the only part of the ground we had to control in order to win the game… explain this to me Longmuir.
He’s a s**t coach imo, reminds me of Brett Ratten, can’t balance a side

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WaywardSonSon

Cancelled
Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A.
Jun 27, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Cool Runnings
To lose to their seconds team by that margin is disgraceful! Also, that muppet Carlton supporter "La Dispute" is again digging the boots in to our team via his lame little thread. Can somebody please go and politely tell him that Carlton are more of a shambles than us?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back