RDFL 2014 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard tessari to lancefield for big money?
Must of heard wrong. According to every Lancefield person associated with the club, they don't pay their players...let alone 'big' money!!

Have heard that Romseys cricket coach could be playing footy at Romsey next year tho

I just heard that on the weekend $700 a game. Not sure of any other players leaving. Can Romsey afford that forward line ?

Think it's more like can they sustain the whole team

The bigger problem could be can 'Lancefield' sustain their whole team? Hear there is some unrest between the current coach (who is a great bloke btw), and a dozen or so senior players. Meeting this Friday, I'm told. Any truth in that Lancytigs?

The bigger problem could be can 'Lancefield' sustain their whole team? Hear there is some unrest between the current coach (who is a great bloke btw), and a dozen or so senior players. Meeting this Friday, I'm told. Any truth in that Lancytigs?
Read somthing in paper was about there 18s meet the coach or somthing
I think we all know it's tuff out there with the $ demands
Will be interesting how all clubs pan out

Believe lancefields presentation night is on Friday, doubt any sensible desicisions will be made at that meeting.
You do have to love the way romsey people deflect questions on to another question.
The real question I hear asked is can Romsey pay all there players this year, rumour has it none have been paid for the last few months. Any truth in that Norman?

Believe lancefields presentation night is on Friday, doubt any sensible desicisions will be made at that meeting.
You do have to love the way romsey people deflect questions on to another question.
The real question I hear asked is can Romsey pay all there players this year, rumour has it none have been paid for the last few months. Any truth in that Norman?

Cant see why not....there has never been a player not paid any other year. Not sure it was the "REAL" question tho.
And yes, Lancefields presentation is this coming Friday night and there is an apparent 'catch up' of a few senior players before it. Watch this space. My tip....there will be a new coach at Tumble Weed town next year.
Looks like silly season has already started

Cant see why not....there has never been a player not paid any other year. Not sure it was the "REAL" question tho.
And yes, Lancefields presentation is this coming Friday night and there is an apparent 'catch up' of a few senior players before it. Watch this space. My tip....there will be a new coach at Tumble Weed town next year.
Looks like silly season has already started
How do you know that just curious !
Herd a couple of the big $$ donations won't be available next year
But as you would no lot hard work and a business plan always helps :D

On another note there where some ripper mad monday costumes any one got any pics romsey had some rippers the barbie dolls where a cracker

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And yes, Lancefields presentation is this coming Friday night and there is an apparent 'catch up' of a few senior players before it.

Amazing don't think it will happen, a few blokes catch for a beer before the presentation night NEVER happened in the history of country football

Amazing don't think it will happen, a few blokes catch for a beer before the presentation night NEVER happened in the history of country football
Didn't hear any talk about this Friday , but I was told that many players at tiger land are not interested in another year under the same coach.

Romsey are just enjoying the moment and celebrating a great season. Silly season has begun, however I can promise u if I return to coach romsey all players will stay and sum. Three former bowen medalists have given me their committment!!!!!@

Who are the three???????
Johnny Fitzgerald, Mark Power and Tas Turley???

Didn't hear any talk about this Friday , but I was told that many players at tiger land are not interested in another year under the same coach.

Maybe one of them players put their hand up then, poor coaches always seem to cop it in the neck .....

"Many players at tiger land are not interested in another year under the same coach." .... Let's just see if the tail wags the dog there, as that was my exact appraisal the two times I wandered to a Tigers huddles this year.

Believe Sean quit last night

Lancefield need to get the cheque book open. I heard a lot of in house fighting at sunbury . Doesn't surprise me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back