RDFL 2014 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I think he will be the darkhorse there. deffinently stands out and has a big influence.. maybe one to watch out for.

I personally reckon him or Boyall would be the two who might surprise the already discussed favoured ones

How did the vote up at Broadford go tonight? Hope the club sent the information out as you pointed out Doona and they got a decent number of people voting tonight on the fate if the club, rather than just 40 or 50.

How did the vote up at Broadford go tonight? Hope the club sent the information out as you pointed out Doona and they got a decent number of people voting tonight on the fate if the club, rather than just 40 or 50.
Seems no comment may be the answer

Hard to comment as I missed the incident but the kid was not in a great way after the game. Romsey have the depth to cover any loss.
Understand that but surely with his record and a ambassador to the rdfl the game and his leadership let alone a ripper bloke a suspended sentence makes sence suppose not surprised Footys gone to the s**t
Wonder if the player he bumped who was supposed concussed plays this week or will the rdfl under the concusion rule give notice to prevent him playing

Unfortunate for anyone to miss a GF but you can't afford to flirt with any type of play that sees you before the commission close to September.

Understand that but surely with his record and a ambassador to the rdfl the game and his leadership let alone a ripper bloke a suspended sentence makes sence suppose not surprised Footys gone to the s**t
Wonder if the player he bumped who was supposed concussed plays this week or will the rdfl under the concusion rule give notice to prevent him playing

So if you are great bloke and never been suspended you can do whatever you like on the field and should have a get out of jail free card?

Supposed be concussed? What a poor comment. The kid spent the night in hospital.

I read Dean Helmets has some selection dilemmas with returning players. This could be unsettling and will need good player management over the next week and a bit.

Is the Burlak suspension the first sign the redbacks getting the wobbles and now have the first wheel off the track.

I read Dean Helmets has some selection dilemmas with returning players. This could be unsettling and will need good player management over the next week and a bit.

Is the Burlak suspension the first sign the redbacks getting the wobbles and now have the first wheel off the track.
Burlak's loss is insane.. you can never fill the void left by your number one leader on the field.. fortunately the team have leaders on all lines and anyone that comes in, will slot in with great comfort.. it's by no co-incidence that the Reserves and Seniors have performed so well..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think people want the wheels to fall off at Romsey . But I don't reckon that will happen. How on earth can selection give anyone the wobbles. There are some jealousy issues on this site

Se
So if you are great bloke and never been suspended you can do whatever you like on the field and should have a get out of jail free card?

Supposed be concussed? What a poor comment. The kid spent the night in hospital.
Seriously stupid answer it's not a matter of what happen but taken all into account what's warranted
Re romsey selection dilemma love to have that
Reckon the burra will beet the creek and said this ten weeks ago they are the only glimmer of a chalange to romsey they have the next best list
So if the kid was in hospital concussed should he play this week
Why did he go back on

Se

Seriously stupid answer it's not a matter of what happen but taken all into account what's warranted
Reckon the burra will beet the creek and said this ten weeks ago they are the only glimmer of a chalange to romsey they have the next best list
Why did he go back on

Wasn't at the game but it doesn't and shouldn't matter who you are or what you've done previously, if you make head high contact your gone these days. A player doesn't have to be concussed or knocked out for a player to be suspended!!! Correct me of I'm wrong but didn't the field umpire report him on the spot? As much of a loss to the red backs that burlap may be, they have plenty of options to cover him and will win whoever they play anyway!!

Se

Why did he go back on
A stupid answer to a stupid statement. You want a good bloke discount? What about extra weeks if you are a s**t bloke?

The

How is the comment asking was he concused a poor comment
Little confused
If he was and when't to hospital was asking is he cleared to play this week
Thinking of the kids well being

A stupid answer to a stupid statement. You want a good bloke discount? What about extra weeks if you are a s**t bloke?
Agree if ya got a record take that into consideration
Just pointing out in general Steve is a good bloke nothing to do with outcome
Perhaps you would get extra weeks lol:drunk::drunk::drunk:

Tribunal "how do you plead?"

Player "Guilty - I did king hit him and knock him out - but - I brush my teeth twice a day, pay my bills on time, am good to my mum, donate to charity, recycle and help little old ladies cross the road"

Tribunal - "Cleared under the good bloke policy - good luck next week"

Zane Williams did not go to the doctor or spend the night in hospital

Tribunal "how do you plead?"

Player "Guilty - I did king hit him and knock him out - but - I brush my teeth twice a day, pay my bills on time, am good to my mum, donate to charity, recycle and help little old ladies cross the road"

Tribunal - "Cleared under the good bloke policy - good luck next week"
So you believe service to the leaugue no report over 250 games etc
For one moment of indiscretion should hold no water your honour
You can steel a car or rob a home sell drugs if you never did it before get a good behaviour bond or less
s**t wild bill your a forgiving sole

Remove this Banner Ad

Back