RDFL 2016 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

This is bullshit. If u agree to pay a player x amount per game you pay the bloke that amount after each game he plays. It's bloody simple. If u don't have it at the time don't offer to pay it
Correct bullshit because what's being bantered about is that just BULLSHIT:)

Have to agree my friend a contract is a contract and players should be paid but have you read a standard contract goes something like this if you don't train on a Tuesday night you lose 25 % of a match payment if you don't train Thursday night a further 25% of your next match payment if you don't do 70% of preseason your contract is to be reduced by 25% so on so on clubs should instigate this but if they do players sook up and threaten to leave I can tell you not only my time at broadford but at romsey also Tuesday night saw a handful of senior players attend 25% over 16 games x15 players is a fair amount of dollars ... So yes contracts should be held up
What do they say what's good for the goose is good for the gander...

Yes Keston, paid players should train, or if injured turn up and do recovery or something, otherwise they should be docked just like a normal day job. The % I think are fair and to honest could be higher deductions. Same as on a Saturday, if your injured, suspended or whatever you turn up in your club attire and support the team/club.

View attachment 300000
Haha heard that story before so funny
Mean while broadford lads enjoying there end of season trip Bali and possible gun recruit note majority of players already re signed ...reckon a lot of bullshit on this site...
Move on lads there is no major issue...and issue being bantered about isn't correct ...
Perhaps you would prefer broadford left the league....
Bloody sooks

Didn't realised u were still involved Keston

View attachment 300000
Mean while broadford lads enjoying there end of season trip Bali and possible gun recruit note majority of players already re signed ...reckon a lot of bullshit on this site...
Move on lads there is no major issue...and issue being bantered about isn't correct ...
Bloody sooks

Make sure "if" the new recruit actually plays you get there early. Last time I went to Marby to watch him and bang, gone, injured. His no chance, but like the photo and humour in your post..

Yes Keston, paid players should train, or if injured turn up and do recovery or something, otherwise they should be docked just like a normal day job. The % I think are fair and to honest could be higher deductions. Same as on a Saturday, if your injured, suspended or whatever you turn up in your club attire and support the team/club.
Agree mate but a lot of these guys are so precious and don't get that volunteers for not for profit clubs busted there butts and if a dollars missing then a clearance is threaten. Can tell you know when I was at broadford in 2015 if we instigated the contract deductions then the club would have saved 25-30k but it's bloody hard work getting these guys up the Hume and to keep them...
Same s**t at romsey happened at Altona we trained three times a week Monday Tuesday and Thursday under Anthony Eames numbers on every night where strong and if you didn't attend you lost 33% of your pay that's why they won the flag paying a third of other clubs commitment......

No I'm not but talk to many better qualified to discuss this then you are I was actually there champ ..and still support those good folk down there as I said lots of crap talkers on here move on

Not too many better qualified in country footy clubs than me mate. Either u are in or u are out. If u are in at Broadford that is great as I have an association to the club and want good things for its future. U are a passionate footy man an God knows every club needs them. If u are out as u say for Christs sake stop talking about the ins and outs each time someone mentions the joint.

Not too many better qualified in country footy clubs than me mate. Either u are in or u are out. If u are in at Broadford that is great as I have an association to the club and want good things for its future. U are a passionate footy man an God knows every club needs them. If u are out as u say for Christs sake stop talking about the ins and outs each time someone mentions the joint.
As you point out if your not in don't comment then stick to your words don't comment if your not in .. I spent some good time down at broadford and will defend what was started three years ago and that was to lift the club to be successful and win more games of footy I do speak to people and can tell you what's being quoted on this site is not correct
So don't tell me not to comment I will when it's warranted ...

As you point out if your not in don't comment then stick to your words don't comment if your not in .. I spent some good time down at broadford and will defend what was started three years ago and that was to lift the club to be successful and win more games of footy I do speak to people and can tell you what's being quoted on this site is not correct
So don't tell me not to comment I will when it's warranted ...

Stop picking and choosing when you want to be in and and when you want to be out!!! Taking till Xmas to pay your players isn't a non issue...... That's BULLSHIT

View attachment 300000
Bloody sooks

Ha.

The playing group aren't disgruntled with each other! This post is laughable of course they're enjoying footy trip with their mates!

The playing group are disgruntled with the club for not paying them match payments and giving them a garbage excuse of you need to sign on and will be paid next season.

Ha.

The playing group aren't disgruntled with each other! This post is laughable of course they're enjoying footy trip with their mates!

The playing group are disgruntled with the club for not paying them match payments and giving them a garbage excuse of you need to sign on and will be paid next season.

Obviously some forgot to read the fine print on the memo re: social media ...... loose lips lads :rolleyes:

Ha.

Your obviously a s**t bloke posting this crap and blaming volunteers wonder why. People have had enough of running local clubs perhaps it's time reality hits in and clubs shut there doors. It's only going to get worse..
Looking forward to seeing players reactions next season when there given there end of year group certificate and they have to pay taxes on there incomes and also there contracts that do to the league they don't know how good they have had it.
Thank * I'm out of that crap .......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your obviously a s**t bloke posting this crap and blaming volunteers wonder why. People have had enough of running local clubs perhaps it's time reality hits in and clubs shut there doors. It's only going to get worse..
Looking forward to seeing players reactions next season when there given there end of year group certificate and they have to pay taxes on there incomes and also there contracts that do to the league they don't know how good they have had it.
Thank glory be I'm out of that crap .......
So he's a s**t bloke because he wants the money he is owed? All clubs have volunteers but just because they have volunteers is not an excuse to not pay blokes. If you don't want to pay them, don't sign a contract saying you will.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Its a tough one hey. In some way shape or form we are only the baton holders for the next incumbents so an eye should always be cast in consideration for that next wave of volunteers etc ..... whilst importantly (always) acting in a manner that respects those who served before us.

So he's a s**t bloke because he wants the money he is owed? All clubs have volunteers but just because they have volunteers is not an excuse to not pay blokes. If you don't want to pay them, don't sign a contract saying you will.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk
Yep he is a s**t bloke as this is not the way to deal with this type of situation
Can tell you the way I operate is budgets and goals are set plus a additional 20% for season but I like any buisness can't GTEE all clients or sponsors or functions etc come out as planned that's why being upfront and telling players the circumstance is the way to go to air it this way is wrong...
Can't Waite till the 2017 player contracts from the league are handed out watch them sook then and that's not pointed at one group of players it's to many across all local footy

Yep he is a s**t bloke as this is not the way to deal with this type of situation
Can tell you the way I operate is budgets and goals are set plus a additional 20% for season but I like any buisness can't GTEE all clients or sponsors or functions etc come out as planned that's why being upfront and telling players the circumstance is the way to go to air it this way is wrong...
Can't Waite till the 2017 player contracts from the league are handed out watch them sook then and that's not pointed at one group of players it's to many across all local footy

Bit harsh calling someone a "s**t bloke" because he posts something of interest in a "big footy forum" The facts are they haven't paid there players for the last 3 games and alot of the players are not happy about it.

If it happens been a snag I believe.

Come on guys must be some recruits ????
Getting towards cams now & only 1 name thrown up - keston to the wrfl or the cmfl following Helmers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back