RDFL 2017 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still a sunbury player . Not much more I can say other then that . Anything else ? It's pretty sad when I have to defend my self and farmer on a local footy forum .

Gentleman good afternoon . Normally I don't read this sort of rubbish. I'm glad my name is entertaining u all. As far as I knew I was still at sunbury . As for Mitch farmer I'm not sure what his plans are . As for bringing my dad into this I find it very sad . Please enjoy

Fair call on a family member and post deleted. Lets play the ball guys.

If Wallan believe that it will help them win a premiership in 2018 then all good.

I would think a tall ruckman is what's needed, but that may happen too, I'm not sure.

I can't help but question why four clubs in four years, or is it five in four years for Lobb?

No idea and I'm not really in a position to answer that question.

Last edited:

Chat going about Sunbury that Rupo pulling out the coin big recruitment drive as they say if you can’t beat them join them

Chat going about Sunbury that Rupo pulling out the coin big recruitment drive as they say if you can’t beat them join them

We have recruited 4 main players two are returning home 1 pointers in K Murphy and D McGovern. We have also picked up two big men from Strathmore Wellington and Barnard. Not throwing the money around but they are well and truly under budget and in line with payments to current players also. The Strathmore boys have close ties to the coach. I wouldn't call it big coin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have recruited 4 main players two are returning home 1 pointers in K Murphy and D McGovern. We have also picked up two big men from Strathmore Wellington and Barnard. Not throwing the money around but they are well and truly under budget and in line with payments to current players also. The Strathmore boys have close ties to the coach. I wouldn't call it big coin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thought so of course not sorry mate :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back