RDFL 2017 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think there may be some interesting times ahead diggers,ruppo,macedon,are the contenders with Sunbury the smokey reckon the other two spots are up for grabs wallan looking good with possibilities of romsey,the bombers,perhaps a unknown making a run for a spot, after watching Broadford yesterday looks like a long season ahead would love to try to understand how it's gone so pear shape down there, reading past posts it looked like they would be targeting a top two Finnish then bang the one thing I would like to ask skip is why didn't the club Lock down Dean Helmers had a long interesting conversation with him in regards to this .
And considering skips involvement in recruiting all these players why did he step aside after Dean decided to leave it just seems that the problem is more deeper than the players.
( skip can you in lighten us at all ) it seems the club has gone back four years.
Hopefully big jimmy can stick around and rebuild as there has been a stack of talent come out of the club.

I really should say a huge thanks to Riddell footy club. The minutes silence and the ANZAC celebrations were fantastic and the players topped it off with a cracking game of footy.

Think there may be some interesting times ahead diggers,ruppo,macedon,are the contenders with Sunbury the smokey reckon the other two spots are up for grabs wallan looking good with possibilities of romsey,the bombers,perhaps a unknown making a run for a spot, after watching Broadford yesterday looks like a long season ahead would love to try to understand how it's gone so pear shape down there, reading past posts it looked like they would be targeting a top two Finnish then bang the one thing I would like to ask skip is why didn't the club Lock down Dean Helmers had a long interesting conversation with him in regards to this .
And considering skips involvement in recruiting all these players why did he step aside after Dean decided to leave it just seems that the problem is more deeper than the players.
( skip can you in lighten us at all ) it seems the club has gone back four years.
Hopefully big jimmy can stick around and rebuild as there has been a stack of talent come out of the club.
Interesting post. I suspect you already know the answer to all of your questions. Maybe you could 'enlighten' us yourself???

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk

Interesting post. I suspect you already know the answer to all of your questions. Maybe you could 'enlighten' us yourself???

Silly question I am a long term club member Frustrated in what has transpired, I am starting to piece this together and not liking what I have been told. Jack you seem to always jump into things happening down our way what's your connection and perhaps some support instead of sarcasim.

Silly question I am a long term club member Frustrated in what has transpired, I am starting to piece this together and not liking what I have been told. Jack you seem to always jump into things happening down our way what's your connection and perhaps some support instead of sarcasim.
So why come on this forum asking Skip to explain when you can ask him face to face?Dont see how bringing this discussion here helps the club.I understand frustrations at the current state of the club but surely its not one blokes fault?The worst bit for many clubs is things are only going to get tougher.Laying blame will solve nothing.

C'mon Keston, you are not fooling anyone on here. You have left the club and now they are struggling. Maybe just let Skip and the boys who have decided to stick around do their work instead of having pot shots.

C'mon Keston, you are not fooling anyone on here. You have left the club and now they are struggling. Maybe just let Skip and the boys who have decided to stick around do their work instead of having pot shots.

Sorry mate you got it very wrong the person you are insinuating has been gone for two years and left us in a good position as I said perhaps because your not involved steer clear there are a lot hurting at the moment bad form mate. Will say one thing disappointed in what I have found out and just want a few to be upfront as we adleast deserve that ?

So why come on this forum asking Skip to explain when you can ask him face to face?Dont see how bringing this discussion here helps the club.I understand frustrations at the current state of the club but surely its not one blokes fault?The worst bit for many clubs is things are only going to get tougher.Laying blame will solve nothing.
Not one blokes fault will say that and perhaps I will to get some answers,I remember guys on this site blaming problems at romsey down to one person surely that could have been right .
Look just very frustrated I am a sponsor long time member I know you will say stick it out but you have no idea what we have been through over the last ten years and think it's time to take a step away as it's taken its toll as it has on many good people.

Not one blokes fault will say that and perhaps I will to get some answers,I remember guys on this site blaming problems at romsey down to one person surely that could have been right .
Look just very frustrated I am a sponsor long time member I know you will say stick it out but you have no idea what we have been through over the last ten years and think it's time to take a step away as it's taken its toll as it has on many good people.

Your grammar and punctuation seems very very familiar

Sorry mate you got it very wrong the person you are insinuating has been gone for two years and left us in a good position as I said perhaps because your not involved steer clear there are a lot hurting at the moment bad form mate. Will say one thing disappointed in what I have found out and just want a few to be upfront as we adleast deserve that ?
Keston you are embarrassing yourself here. Stop digging yourself a hole. And don't pretend you don't know who I am either. You know very well that I am a Rupo person, even though you like to spell it 'ruppo'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the **** does Di ,s mean in football. I heard an imposter coach bang on about Di ,s last year in the RDFL it must be something derived from another game in in another Country maybe Holland ?? Or maybe it's a way of tricking people your smarter than you actually are ? Hard Ball gets tick . Centre Clearances tick . Inside 50,s tick . Tackles tick. Di,s ??? Is that direct involvements ? Good coaches aren't interested in Di,s it's a stat for the simple minded . BTW I haven't heard of Di,s spoken about ever in any way ever in the AFL please show me some evidence that this statistic exists! Please paste and print so I can be educated...
Perhaps get back to basics watching some of the crap footy I've seen over the past month that would make sence:)

Keston you are embarrassing yourself here. Stop digging yourself a hole. And don't pretend you don't know who I am either. You know very well that I am a Rupo person, even though you like to spell it 'ruppo'.

Lol you must hate keston.
Mate the news papers and yendy and 100s of others call rupertswood as Ruppo nice to know what club your with my names Simon have I met you before are you a committee person or a past one ?

OMG you have seriously lost the plot!

Seriously you must be infatuated with keston
Look I'm searching for answers about my club so sorry I'm not who you want me to be this will be my last reply to you unless you have something positive to say
Good evening jack

Seriously you must be infatuated with keston
Look I'm searching for answers about my club so sorry I'm not who you want me to be this will be my last reply to you unless you have something positive to say
Good evening jack
I don't want you to be Keston but sadly we both know you are. You have tried this many times before and come undone every time. If you want to keep up this facade, go for it

Support us instead of swinging this to be about some one else.
Jack, Roota, are you the same person ??

Most people on here know full well who I am Dave. I feel for the Broadford footy club. I have a connection for the town and have twice considered joining the club during my playing days. My club currently has some former Broadford players but I can assure you know one takes any pleasure in seeing what has happened.

diggers Macedon rupo all have the list to win it. ? Over coaching of Macedon for mine. Sunbury are trying to recruit there way back in, have quality but from how far back...can they make up the ground. Riddell always been strong club, game person to doubt them but not sure where they are that anymore. Wallan def coming from outside the 6 that was an ordinary game yesterday between couple mid range teams but credit to the magpies doing what they have promised for a long time getting a scalp of a traditional contender. Feel of the broadford loyalists but not much sympathy from afar tried to recruit a flag the last two years...... Are we really surprised where they are at, we have seen this before. Well done bankers lancefield could be cooked. Worried about footy in the rdfnl, some conversations I have been informed of sense goldfields willing to destroy the league make it second rate to ensure gisborne Melton teams Bacchus marsh Farley and Kyneton Sunbury seen as strong clubs across the region. Hope I am wrong!

Support us instead of swinging this to be about some one else.
Jack, Roota, are you the same person ??
Careful mate, if you knew who Roota was and your allegiance to his clubs new coach you might be creating more troubles than you realise. I was there yesty myself for a bit and thought full credit to those who "chose" to stick around.

Simon if you chip in like you suggest, and make out your long term why not ask Skip yourself what's happened. 10 years you suggest, I was there Oct 2006 til Aug 2009 never heard of you sorry to say.

Something don't seem right here?....

Last edited:
Most people on here know full well who I am Dave. I feel for the Broadford footy club. I have a connection for the town and have twice considered joining the club during my playing days. My club currently has some former Broadford players but I can assure you know one takes any pleasure in seeing what has happened.
Find it hilarious
I have no idea who you are and if you must call me who you wish Dave or keston what ever don't pretend to know more about my club then I do obviously no point discussing this point any further with you as you obviously have no clue but what you have heard on this site .
Again if you wish to discuss anything happy To as long as it's not broadford related
Cheers Roota / jack ?

Careful mate, if you knew who Roota was and your allegiance to his clubs new coach you might be creating more troubles than you realise.

Simon if you chip in like you should suggest, why not ask Skip yourself what happened
(A ) Have no idea

(B) Have to a degree and to much doesn't add up its to messy you should understand that first hand old mate .

Just a lot have done the yards $$$ are not the issue why is the list changed so much any way made my point won't get honest answers so let's move on

Question with the inter league squad is jack osullivan from romsey in consideration gun kid see his been in the best each week ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back