RDFL 2017 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
locals I know supported the venture, it was a rent a crowd who protested, if you go back through the archives, you wont recognise one face on the front page of the local paper, some shieler who use to be on TV was the face of the campaign.
Some sheila who use to be on TV was the face of it, if you go back through the archives you wont recognise a face, it was a rent a crowd. The locals were all for it.

locals I know supported the venture, it was a rent a crowd who protested, if you go back through the archives, you wont recognise one face on the front page of the local paper, some shieler who use to be on TV was the face of the campaign.

Some sheila who use to be on TV was the face of it, if you go back through the archives you wont recognise a face, it was a rent a crowd. The locals were all for it.
Not all locals supported pokies.
This was all settled years ago.
It's a shame the pub has closed down every town needs a pub. It and the footy club are very important to the social well being of the town

It's a shame the pub has closed down every town needs a pub. It and the footy club are very important to the social well being of the town
Don't underestimate the power of the local pub Romsey has no night life shops struggle it's time to move forward and light up,the streets of Romsey before it becomes untenable

So you will be happy to see Aldi on the block, or a brand new hotel motel. Most locals never recieved anything to vote for and against.
The keep Romsey rural faction are a cancer to the town. The town needs infrastructure, there is so much growth in the town, money is being spent outside of Romsey due to having no facilities The hotel needs upgrading , why did the MRC allow The Vic in Gisborne to be upgraded and fitted with pokies?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From Kangaroos facebook page:

The Sunbury Kangaroos FNC have appointed Anthony Leydin as Senior Football Coach for season 2018.

Anthony brings a wealth of experience to the club having previously coached EDFL clubs Tullamarine and Westmeadows and prior to that fulfilling assistant coaching duties at Strathmore and Greenvale.

We'd like to welcome Anthony to the Kangaroos family and look forward to a huge 2018 season.

Not surprised by current situation at Lancefield.As mentioned mid year when Manning left due to unrest with players paynents cut.Be a hard job to recruit players to a club that didnt honour previous commitments.

Ash was a huge loss mid year for Lancefield. The man can coach and was fully committed to the club. However things didn't pan out as he or anyone else expected they would. Too much unfortunately has been left to too few. For Lancefields sake I hope they can turn things around.

Ash was a huge loss mid year for Lancefield. The man can coach and was fully committed to the club. However things didn't pan out as he or anyone else expected they would. Too much unfortunately has been left to too few. For Lancefields sake I hope they can turn things around.
Running a club is a full time gig volunteers get worn out or have direction changes due to family or work related issues it may come down to the point where smaller towns either close down or amalgamation with another town in order to survive is required. Everything has an expired date unfortunately.

No doubt lemms, Kerr will be their marquee player but I reckon securing a reigning league medalist would also be worth a good plug to the club..... missed opportunity imo to give Cooke a good wrap up

How many points in the WRFL ? I’m counting around 30 pts for the blokes on the pic without including Kerr

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back