RDFL Netball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey all,
Just wanted to know if someone/anyone had the weekends results...not up on RDFL website just yet....?
I know Melton won all 3 grades against Rockbank, but will add Rockbank have definitely improved (well done girls :thumbsu:) and Wallan beat Kilmore in the A&B's with the C's coming up short. Also heard Broadford went down in all grades but that wasn't confirmed??
Can someone please confirm the Broadford results and the other matches?? :)
Thanks!!!

Sunbury defeated Broadford in all 3 games.

Hey all,
Just wanted to know if someone/anyone had the weekends results...not up on RDFL website just yet....?
I know Melton won all 3 grades against Rockbank, but will add Rockbank have definitely improved (well done girls :thumbsu:) and Wallan beat Kilmore in the A&B's with the C's coming up short. Also heard Broadford went down in all grades but that wasn't confirmed??
Can someone please confirm the Broadford results and the other matches?? :)
Thanks!!!

Check out the RDNA website. There are scores and ladders but no Best On Courts or Goal Shooters listed.
http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?assoc=3936&pID=1

Thanks for the link!!!

No probs :)

Gotta say, considering the build up to this season I am really surprised there has been no write up on the website, particularly since there was one every round last season. You'd think there would be final scores at the very least. :thumbsdown:. Maybe there's a communication issue between the league website and RDNA website.

I'd also like to see the goal scores and best on courts.

No probs :)

Gotta say, considering the build up to this season I am really surprised there has been no write up on the website, particularly since there was one every round last season. You'd think there would be final scores at the very least. :thumbsdown:. Maybe there's a communication issue between the league website and RDNA website.

I'd also like to see the goal scores and best on courts.

I think you would find there are for some reason also no detailed results for football apart from the senior grade.
You may also find the change in management at the league has something to do with it, perhaps they are still finding their feet.

I think you would find there are for some reason also no detailed results for football apart from the senior grade.
You may also find the change in management at the league has something to do with it, perhaps they are still finding their feet.
After they find their feet, they better start looking in WA!

Finding their feet? thats ridiculous, if they dont know how to do their job properly they shouldnt be in the job. Its poor form not to update results as they come in:mad:

How hard can it be to put up a few results... really! Come on RDFL - lift your game.

As lame as this sounds until the RDFL admin team get their stuff sorted, why don't a few of us jump on say every Monday and put our team results up? I'm sure between us we'll be able to get a round up of the weekends results? :thumbsu: But saying that I can't be exactly sure of the scores but Wallan had 3 solid wins against Broadford.

Not a bad idea GR. Sunbury also had 3 solid wins against Kilmore who were a much more competitive outfit than they have been the last couple of years.
Netball Results
C GRADE
Wallans C grade had their first win today. Starting slowly the team regrouped to come out with an 8-goal win.
Defenders Emma Brocking and Loretta Cornfoot gained many turnovers and with a new looks centre player Casey Cesarin
Gave our goalers opportunities to score.
"Congratulations on your first win"
WALLAN 18 d BROADFORD 10
BEST: TEAM EFFORT
Goalers: Nicole Scott - Amber Wright - Tracey Gray
B GRADE
Wallans B Grade again started strong against Broadford. Tammy Barton and Kerri Michelini combed well in
Goals and gave the hard working mid court players Nikkita Wright-Sarah Warburton-Stacie Wright plenty of
Opportunity to covert. Mid court were strong in attack and defence throughout whole 4 quarters
Defenders Shakira Goddard -Kirsty Goddard-Stephanie Stavrinou denied Broadford goalers and wore their
Attacking end down within the first half. Wallan B grade displayed their united front and flashy skills, which will
See them go far in 2010. Well done
WALLAN 27 d BROADFORD 14
Best: Nikkita Wright-Tammy Barton-Sarah Warburton
Goalers: Kerri Michelini - Tammy Barton
A GRADE
Another great win for the A grade girls against Broadford. There strong drive and creative plays enabled the
Girls plenty of opportunities to come away with a solid win. Coach Yasmin Dickson further added: that it was
Great to see another display of teamwork and ongoing defence skills throughout the game.
Jenaya it is good to have you back on court!
WALLAN 44 d BROADFORD 22
Best: Kirrily Gilchrist-Jess Hart-Michelle Millhouse
Goalers: Jess Hart-Alex Mercuri-Yasmin Dickson

How hard can it be to put up a few results... really! Come on RDFL - lift your game.

All,

I spoke to RDFL HQ... There currently seems to be an issue with Sporting Pulse with the results for the Netball, Reserves and Under 18.. With a part timer currently in the Ops chair, there is quite a bit that needs to be done, so a little patience with a fix for this one is going to be needed, thanks to an external company...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scores for last round are now posted on http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_p...soc=3936&pID=1 There are no ladders as yet

I just want to put it out there - I have been keeping an unoffical ladder for A grade. In all seriousness if the RDFL wanted some assistance with updating results (ie the ladder) I would be happy to do it for all 3 grades.
I could just email it to whoever and they could double check it and just upload to the web....no credit required.
I don't want to get anyone offside but if someone from the RDFL reads this and thinks this could be of assistance please get in touch with me.:)

I just want to put it out there - I have been keeping an unoffical ladder for A grade. In all seriousness if the RDFL wanted some assistance with updating results (ie the ladder) I would be happy to do it for all 3 grades.
I could just email it to whoever and they could double check it and just upload to the web....no credit required.
I don't want to get anyone offside but if someone from the RDFL reads this and thinks this could be of assistance please get in touch with me.:)

If you would like to help out, get in contact with the RDFL on 9740 5021 or email the league through the website...

Did the same thing myself yesterday (A, B & C) just to see how everyone was travelling. Wonder if we got the same result? :D I'd be happy to help out but the only thing we can do is provide ladders, no goal counts or best on courts which is what I really want to know.

I think that the 2 games this weekend in C & A grade against Melton Centrals will be great to watch. Both teams are going to be giving 110% to keep the undefeated status.
Good luck to both teams

I think that the 2 games this weekend in C & A grade against Melton Centrals will be great to watch. Both teams are going to be giving 110% to keep the undefeated status.
Good luck to both teams

I'm hoping it's a close highly competitve game and that the umps let the contested ball be contested and pay the advantage.

The only teams they have both played so far are Riddell and Macedon with results of:

Centrals 78 def Riddell 31
Romsey 54 def Riddell 33
Centrals 49 def Macedon 29
Romsey 44 def Macedon 37

You'd be hard pressed to go past Centrals who are averaging 63 goals a game and only conceding an average of 24. Romsey's average is 48 for and 34 against.

Romsey have played four top six teams so would likely be better for it than Centrals who have only played the one but you can't fault their endeavour after having watched their comeback in last years grand final.

In the C grade game I'd be inclined to back Romsey. They are a very tall, athletic and competitive team. I personally have not seen Centrals play this season but I'm gonna go with Romsey in a close one. Averages for Centrals being 29 for and 16 against and Romsey's being 28 and 13. When they played Macedon and Riddell the scores were:

Centrals 34 def Riddell 23
Romsey 33 def Riddell 18
Centrals 20 def Macedon 19
Romsey 16 def Macedon 12

If I wasn't playing myself on Saturday I'd be heading down for a look at these games :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back