RDFL Netball.

Remove this Banner Ad

The comments were poor, there is no justification to those type of comments, thats fine though, guess that is just Melissa's opinion on the Kangaroos girls.. Scared and not good enough.... Just have to wait to see how it goes on the weekend I guess...

After reading this I had to seek out the local rag and find out what nasties had been said - I was very disappointed! What is wrong with you IMS, have you had a bad week?? I thought it was something really provocative but it was just an opinion! In reality it is reasonable based on where we finished in respect to Macedon. I'm sure Macedon is a lot happier playing a 6th place side versus 1 or 3. I'm also sure journo took a bit of licence to get the tongues wagging. I don't think we should agitate Macedon too much as I have seen them in the last two finals and they are pretty good. We have a big enough task without getting them fired up!! What did they say after the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor? 'why did we wake a sleeping giant!'

PS - BTW The word 'scared' was not anywhere in the copy I read!

After reading this I had to seek out the local rag and find out what nasties had been said - I was very disappointed! What is wrong with you IMS, have you had a bad week?? I thought it was something really provocative but it was just an opinion! In reality it is reasonable based on where we finished in respect to Macedon. I'm sure Macedon is a lot happier playing a 6th place side versus 1 or 3. I'm also sure journo took a bit of licence to get the tongues wagging. I don't think we should agitate Macedon too much as I have seen them in the last two finals and they are pretty good. We have a big enough task without getting them fired up!! What did they say after the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor? 'why did we wake a sleeping giant!'

PS - BTW The word 'scared' was not anywhere in the copy I read!

Lol... I guess I have had a bad week JC... Guess I have... :p

All you boys are happy to talk about the crap how about giving some tips and best players?? you probably dont even no any ones names:eek:

All you boys are happy to talk about the crap how about giving some tips and best players?? you probably dont even no any ones names:eek:

Fiesty - we are at least supporting you girls!! Where are all the girls on this Thread. Started by a guy and mainly contributed to by guys.

I reckon I know a good lot of Sunbury girls and some of the main players at some of the other Clubs. But let me ask you a question, how many of the Footballers do you know, across all Clubs, across all grades?

Fiesty - we are at least supporting you girls!! Where are all the girls on this Thread. Started by a guy and mainly contributed to by guys.

I reckon I know a good lot of Sunbury girls and some of the main players at some of the other Clubs. But let me ask you a question, how many of the Footballers do you know, across all Clubs, across all grades?

yep fair enough... but was just trying to get some tips settle down
and i no enough:plove the support hope your there sunday

i reckon you know some of the players very well from a certain side playing in this weeks grand final
may be even blood related im thinking !!! and its not the side you say you follow either !

Youwould be very surprised how many of us girls do know the footballers, and across the hole league.. We also attend all the games, How many of you boys come see ours???
Not many so as far as you supporting the girls maybe you should do it from the sideline rather than on your computer....!!!

Youwould be very surprised how many of us girls do know the footballers, and across the hole league.. We also attend all the games, How many of you boys come see ours???
Not many so as far as you supporting the girls maybe you should do it from the sideline rather than on your computer....!!!

Good point but during the season the teams are at the high school, which makes it a distance problem. There has been pretty good support during finals - more than any other club. When we get our own on-site court, things will change.

Good point but during the season the teams are at the high school, which makes it a distance problem. There has been pretty good support during finals - more than any other club. When we get our own on-site court, things will change.

I don't think it will happen for the 09 season but should be done for 2010.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope your right about 2010..even no my days will be up by then,
hope all you boys will be there supporting us make sure your nice and loud but ofcourse being nice about it:thumbsu::thumbsu:go roos

settle down we do want them boys on our side on sunday its all about the club not just us! they will be there cheering us on...
BRING IT ON:D:D

i'd just like to point out that macedon gave sunbury a 12 goal lead in the last match they played this season and still managed to come back and beat them...well! i believe that everyone is being just a little optimistic backing roos as the winner on sunday. GO CATS!!

i'd just like to point out that macedon gave sunbury a 12 goal lead in the last match they played this season and still managed to come back and beat them...well! i believe that everyone is being just a little optimistic backing roos as the winner on sunday. GO CATS!!

you tool! the people that have tipped roos are people from sunbury, yeah kangaroos through that game away.. but they had never won against diggers ever before till the final the games during the season dont count now.. pull ya head in we arnt the club coming out being cocky and having no respect for the other team:D

yep that last game was terrible we were up by 12 and lost... and you want to start games well no credit to use for that game we pumped you and you had nothing untill we stoped and LET you on top of us.. we lost that game you never beat us.. go roos:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

OMNI's Tips for the Keepings Off.

C. Grade - Wallan v Sunbury > Wallan to win by 4 goals - Loretta Cornfoot B.O.C.
B. Grade - Diggers v Sunbury > Diggers to win by 5 goals - Karen Hildebrand B.O.C.
A. Grade - Macedon v Sunbury > Macedon to win by 8 Goals - Kelly Taylor B.O.C.

Good Luck All. :thumbsu:

Only home games are at the highschool. And that is still no reason.
Its a 12 min drive. Would be nice to see 1 or 2 new faces at the games insted of the same boys that are there evry week.. I get to most footy games and my partner doesnt play footy.

MMM. Its a 3min drive so i dont see the distance problem...
And just because its finals, I would still like to see some new faces at the normal games insted of the same few that are there every week...
If i can watch most of our footy games during the year when my husband doesnt even play then im sure some of you boys can find even 10mins to watch a bit of netball..
And to the boys that are there every week I say THANKYOU....

yep that last game was terrible we were up by 12 and lost... and you want to start games well no credit to use for that game we pumped you and you had nothing untill we stoped and LET you on top of us.. we lost that game you never beat us.. go roos:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

so you think that your concentration span and match fitness has improved since then.:p nobody lets anybody back into a game . game is 4 15 minute quarters . all the best to both sides should be a top game between the best two sides of the 08 season . GOOOOOOOOO CATTERS :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Well done to the Roos girls on an outstanding season capped off with the C Grade premiership yesterday.. Both A and B grade girls should be proud of thier efforts for the year and congrats on making it to yesterday's game, a fantastic effort all around.

Congrats to Macedon FC and Diggers on thier wins in A and B grade respectively... :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back