RDFL Thread 2010 (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is funny, ask the boys at wallan what they think pedo did to the club? an see what answer you get back champ.he bring in so call gun recruits an they did nothing.

I think that You have got that right (ask the boys), obviously you are an under 18 player. The Redbacks wouldnt mind having these so called gun recruits that you bag.

that is funny, ask the boys at wallan what they think pedo did to the club? an see what answer you get back champ.he brang in so call gun recruits an they did nothing.

I find your constant slagging of Peddo and recruits as poor form.The top 3 in BnF was jayco groth junior all of which where recruits also gav goalkicking.If you wish to speak to peddo shoot me a PM and i will give YOU his ph no and you can discuss your issues with him otherwise get off his case.Dont think this rubbish is good for anyone least of all YOU

Mark Pederson is one of the most respected blokes not just only in the RDFL but NFL and many other football competitions. Not only is he respected he is one of the most networked individuals with access to some of the best talent outside the AFL, hence is ability to sign VFL players and some of the best players within country football, and let me assure you that any club should be fortunate enough to acquire his services.

And whilst we are on Romsey, Mr Austin should absolutely tear this competition apart. Anyone that plays in 2 VFL grand finals and gets in the best at senior level VFL is of the highest calibre outside the AFL.

Some names getting thrown around Riddell with Nathan Allen returning from overseas, Ruffell committed and a couple of Lobbs in the mix should do wonders for a football club coming of the back of a flag one would think?

Not to sure if its club chasing player, or its player chasing club, but have heard from a close mate, that Kilmore/Wallan player Matt Robbo may be looking a bit further up the road from Wallan to play next season, Metro Comp, but not the RDFL.....

Not to sure if its club chasing player, or its player chasing club, but have heard from a close mate, that Kilmore/Wallan player Matt Robbo may be looking a bit further up the road from Wallan to play next season, Metro Comp, but not the RDFL.....

No your mate is wrong......thats a fact

No your mate is wrong......thats a fact

No need to shoot the messenger HellsBells...
just reporting what i know and what i was told...

Signed sealed & delivered to Wallan then is he HB??

i do know that the club who is involved are very keen for him to play...

and they $$$ to burn....
Def wouldn't be their no.1 signing, but could def do some damage off the HBF where they are hoping he will play....
not many people in that league will know who he is, and will go under the radar...
will def not get tagged..

and they $$$ to burn....
Def wouldn't be their no.1 signing, but could def do some damage off the HBF where they are hoping he will play....
not many people in that league will know who he is, and will go under the radar...

hearing Pascoe Vale in the EDFL - who are spending up this season ( again......)

and they $$$ to burn....

Robbo and Colliss both announced as signings in front of the playing group last night with contracts in hand ....

I find your constant slagging of Peddo and recruits as poor form.The top 3 in BnF was jayco groth junior all of which where recruits also gav goalkicking.If you wish to speak to peddo shoot me a PM and i will give YOU his ph no and you can discuss your issues with him otherwise get off his case.Dont think this rubbish is good for anyone least of all YOU
wasnt slagging pedo off, just saying what i think an what others have said. got nothing against the bloke.

I beleive they have commited verbally but pen has not been put to paper.

IS robbo the same robbo from Kilmore that played in Tocumwal murrray league flag a couple of years ago i heard he was going back there. was pretty handy in the murray league

(Log in to remove this ad.)

romsey will be broke by the mid season point, pedo wrecked wallan with his money spending, as sonn as the money dries up the players wont be there.

that is funny, ask the boys at wallan what they think pedo did to the club? an see what answer you get back champ.he brang in so call gun recruits an they did nothing.

wasnt slagging pedo off, just saying what i think an what others have said. got nothing against the bloke.

:confused:Imagine if you wanted to slag the bloke off!:eek: I'm no psycology expert but if this is "just saying what you think" then you clearly have something against him.:thumbsdown:

:confused:Imagine if you wanted to slag the bloke off!:eek: I'm no psycology expert but if this is "just saying what you think" then you clearly have something against him.:thumbsdown:

Ha ha beat me to it :thumbsu: a scroll back thru herehere's previous installments makes for some fascinating reading, including the bit where he label's recruits to the club as $hit blokes - although he was happy enough to run out with them every Satdy :confused:

Ha ha beat me to it :thumbsu: a scroll back thru herehere's previous installments makes for some fascinating reading, including the bit where he label's recruits to the club as $hit blokes - although he was happy enough to run out with them every Satdy :confused:
Beat "YOU" to it pal ????? I was just about to do the same thing too Doon'...... Guess great minds think alike eh ! :)

Anyway good luck Mark old mate :thumbsu: ........ Aint you glad now you didn't retire after all ? :eek:

Mark Pederson is one of the most respected blokes not just only in the RDFL but NFL and many other football competitions. Not only is he respected he is one of the most networked individuals with access to some of the best talent outside the AFL, hence is ability to sign VFL players and some of the best players within country football, and let me assure you that any club should be fortunate enough to acquire his services.

And whilst we are on Romsey, Mr Austin should absolutely tear this competition apart. Anyone that plays in 2 VFL grand finals and gets in the best at senior level VFL is of the highest calibre outside the AFL.

Some names getting thrown around Riddell with Nathan Allen returning from overseas, Ruffell committed and a couple of Lobbs in the mix should do wonders for a football club coming of the back of a flag one would think?
Lobbs are 100% no chance of playing at Riddell

Long time reader, first time poster.

Felt compelled to get invovled for some of the talk about the Wallan situation.
Looks like herehere might be one of the bad eggs that Peddo needed to weed out at Wallan, the fortunes of that club turned full circle, when they entered the league they were a rabble with ill discipline and a questionable future. In 2010 they missed the finals but could be considered a little unlucky the players that came in were quality players Jacobs and Groth etc. I think that a little perspective might be needed when it comes to what Peddo acheived at Wallan and it is good to see Gilly take the reigns this year. Quality bloke and will be a good coach so hopefully he can keep the right people around him and build a finals team. Good to see Gibbo has taken on the twos as well. Wallan have quality blokes with strong charachter in charge it will hold them in good stead.
Just another comment on the players that are signing. It is good to have all the heresay but lets remember how often that changes before the start of the season. Sure if you ask the Kangaroos about John Baker again he isnt training there anymore and unlikely to play there. So perspective until February when the clearances start to go in it isnt until then that we should put anyones name in stone.

Looks like herehere might be one of the bad eggs that Peddo needed to weed out at Wallan, the fortunes of that club turned full circle, when they entered the league they were a rabble with ill discipline and a questionable future. In 2010 they missed the finals but could be considered a little unlucky the players that came in were quality players Jacobs and Groth etc. I think that a little perspective might be needed when it comes to what Peddo acheived at Wallan and it is good to see Gilly take the reigns this year. Quality bloke and will be a good coach so hopefully he can keep the right people around him and build a finals team. Good to see Gibbo has taken on the twos as well. Wallan have quality blokes with strong charachter in charge it will hold them in good stead.
Just another comment on the players that are signing. It is good to have all the heresay but lets remember how often that changes before the start of the season. Sure if you ask the Kangaroos about John Baker again he isnt training there anymore and unlikely to play there. So perspective until February when the clearances start to go in it isnt until then that we should put anyones name in stone.
:thumbsu: well said. I think enough has been said on Pedo and Wallan to last a lifetime. At the end of the day the parties are not together anymore, so those that still have grugdes against either party, create another thread and leave this one.
To be honest I reckon it would be great to get some new teams into the finals and if that means its Kilmore, Wallan or Broadford so be it. But these teams need to get to the level that has been consistently been shown by Riddell and co over a number of years now.

Just wondering if there would be much interest from players if a combined Saturday morning session of players who are looking at increasing their fitness and skills was to be held at Boardman Rreserve from say 830am?

Would be looking at starting it from say Saturday the 17th???

Just wondering if there would be much interest from players if a combined Saturday morning session of players who are looking at increasing their fitness and skills was to be held at Boardman Rreserve from say 830am?

I'll be there on the days I'm avalible. I'll see if I can get a car load from wallan if it goes ahead.

yeah im in chuck.:thumbsu:

Good concept Chuck, what about a change of venue every week?

contracts are not valid until the player is registered. a player cannot be registered until feb 1. all we have to go on is the players word.
Both John Baker and Nathan Carroll will be playing for Sunbury next season. I have spoken to both of them AGAIN today.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back