RDFL Thread 2010 (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That would be huge!! What are the chances of gettin him??

Would be massive, but surely with what Jayco has already thrown together there would be bugger all money left???
No doubt he has received handy offers from other EDFL club's but if the Blues pull this one off pencil them in as as good a chance as any for the flag, especially with a ruckman (Peckham) now in the mix and Rob Wittmer Im told was having a look Wednesday night.

Not to forget Diggers who apparently have added a couple to that runners-up combination.

Would be massive, but surely with what Jayco has already thrown together there would be bugger all money left???
No doubt he has received handy offers from other EDFL club's but if the Blues pull this one off pencil them in as as good a chance as any for the flag, especially with a ruckman (Peckham) now in the mix and Rob Wittmer Im told was having a look Wednesday night.

Not to forget Diggers who apparently have added a couple to that runners-up combination.

I don't think jayco would be in talks with Nolan if they didn't have the money,

Thanx for your concern nbf.
If i remember correctly Sunburys "slow" foward line was good enough to miss last years grand final by 7 points. I wonder if Chris Meachem, Adam Fenton, Johny Baker and N.carroll played the pre lim final whether these 4 "slow" fowards could have made up the 7 points????
Garth Ploog played reserves last year, Meachem and Fenton missed the Prelim through injury and Jamie Cuffe can play every position on the ground. As the Kangas coach im more than happy to have several options to float through the foward line. As if all these guys will play foward at the same time... What it will do is make good competition for spots and like i said provide many options up foward.

Does your club have enough quality backmen to stop these slow guys u mentioned???? History says NO

Well said... :thumbsu::thumbsu:

I don't think jayco would be in talks with Nolan if they didn't have the money,

Well if it's progressed to "talks" then lets hope for Blues fans they can get him, otherwise this Nolan comes a damn lot cheaper :D

heard nolan is best mates with shaun gordon so he might want to play with him again

OMNI"S 2011 R.D.F.L. Post Draw Ladder Prediction.

Riddell................................64
*Kilmore............................60
Romsey..............................60
Diggers...............................56
Sunbury..............................48
Macedon.............................44

Wallan.................................24
Woodend.............................20
Melton.................................20
Rockbank............................20
Lancefield...........................12
Broadford.............................4

*Biggest Improver - Kilmore (Dependent on player payments lasting through to Rnd 18)
Biggest Slider - Lancefield (If they can field a side)
Grand Finalists - Riddell v Diggers............. Again !
Premiership - Diggers Rest. (They have to win one sooner or later)
Bowen Medalist - Matt Robertson, James Wright, Aaron James, Ash McNaughton or Peter Robertson as a rough outsider.
Steve Turner Medal - Someone from Macedon.......... As usual !
Leading Goal Kicker - Aaron James.

******Merry Christmass & A Happy New Year to All*******

Yeah thats correct they didnt want to sign a contract at Romsey and let them down mid season when they go to Queensland to work.Sunbury must be wrapped:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

yes Sunbury are wrapped both have signed, but I think you are clutching at straws with your suggestion they will leave mid season,,,,,sour grapes I think, especially when the big cash on offer couldn't sway them to leave :p

OMNI"S 2011 R.D.F.L. Post Draw Ladder Prediction.

Riddell................................64
*Kilmore............................60
Romsey..............................60
Diggers...............................56
Sunbury..............................48
Macedon.............................44

Wallan.................................24
Woodend.............................20
Melton.................................20
Rockbank............................20
Lancefield...........................12
Broadford.............................4

*Biggest Improver - Kilmore (Dependent on player payments lasting through to Rnd 18)
Biggest Slider - Lancefield (If they can field a side)
Grand Finalists - Riddell v Diggers............. Again !
Premiership - Diggers Rest. (They have to win one sooner or later)
Bowen Medalist - Matt Robertson, James Wright, Aaron James, Ash McNaughton or Peter Robertson as a rough outsider.
Steve Turner Medal - Someone from Macedon.......... As usual !
Leading Goal Kicker - Aaron James.

******Merry Christmass & A Happy New Year to All*******

Great home work OMNIPOTENT

This is what i think

Ladder 2011

SUNBURY – Recruited very well, don’t look like they have lost anyone
RIDDELL – Be around the same as this year, great side
ROMESY – Recruited very well, Austin a very big in and Pedo as coach is great to see.
KILMORE – From what we all hear recruited prob the best out of anyone else.
DIGGERS – Always around the mark, Caton a big signing.
MACEDON – Good side this year have a great coach on board.

So we both think the same top 6

WOODEND – Came really good at the end of the season, haven’t heard much though
MELTON – Hearing good numbers at training might win a couple more games.
BROADFORD – Training has been great up there, new coach have some good locals.
LANCEFEILD – Never know what could happen.
WALLAN, Weren’t great this season with a some really good players, have lost all there recruits, and haven’t gained anyone that is any good. Till they do something ill cant jump on them.
ROCKBANK – I just have no idea, between the last 5 teams

Biggest Improver – Sunbury, Romsey, Kilmore
Biggest Slider – Lancefield
Grand Finalists – Have no idea maybe Riddell v Sunbury, Romsey, Kilmore, Diggers
Bowen Medalist – Austin { Romsey}
Leading Goal Kicker – James or Nolan if he signs at Kilmore.

wallan have been very busy in recruiting they have picked up robbo {potential bowen chance} collis handy flanker, galea midfield forward boxtel ruthless defender josh barber a extremely talented kid same with brandon hooper will win rising star, irons in and under midfielder, cornish, a ruckman from western league and a heap of kids that will push for senior footy. wont win a premiership but will be far better than second bottom

wallan have been very busy in recruiting they have picked up robbo {potential bowen chance} collis handy flanker, galea midfield forward boxtel ruthless defender josh barber a extremely talented kid same with brandon hooper will win rising star, irons in and under midfielder, cornish, a ruckman from western league and a heap of kids that will push for senior footy. wont win a premiership but will be far better than second bottom

That's great news about robbo, Collise only kicked around 15 goals this season he isn't that good, galea is ok, boxtel is no ruthless backman lol, others sound good for the wallan football club, hope they can be near the top where they should be , still far away from that I recon but that's just what I think

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not prepared to name ruckman from western region ?.......just flying KITEs are we ?

do you still have the sprint to lead and the leap to take hangers YOU would like to think so :thumbsu:

No & No, dont think I ever had em even when I did play ha ha!!! Combine that with a lingering ticker issue and in second thoughts that was the shortest comeback of all time :(

And what makes you say their flying KITEs ?? .... would be a handy addition though 6"5" ruckman dont grow on trees .......

your right about Ruckmen not growing on trees, but it looks like they have money growing on their tress down that way

Any chance i get one of those before xmas???
:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

yes Sunbury are wrapped both have signed, but I think you are clutching at straws with your suggestion they will leave mid season,,,,,sour grapes I think, especially when the big cash on offer couldn't sway them to leave :p

Guess we will have to wait and see. My Nephew who works with one of the players in question is going with them.:rolleyes::D

great news for Romsey football,netball club with securing the signature of 1 BEN TALBOLT:thumbsu: as a assistant coach to PEDO, major people have been a driving force behind the scene to make sure this happens, its been a long hall, but we have got there... the club and all the supporters are over the moon with his appointment, he will bring a wealth of experience and commitment to a great young list:)... can play at both ends of the ground and very hard at the pill:footy: looks in tremendous nic and is chomping at the bit to get out there....look on romsey football/netball club web site for more updates, and Benny in that great RED & BLACK GEAR:thumbsu:

Has anyone else got a feeling that Romsey after all this Pedo spending that there gonna do bugger all next yr and the club will be left with a massive player bill ??

Has anyone else got a feeling that Romsey after all this Pedo spending that there gonna do bugger all next yr and the club will be left with a massive player bill ??
Obviously buddy you have a problem with Pedo the way you are carrying on! I'm telling you now champ we have lost 4 or 5 from last year ie Wheatley, Kearney, Moorcroft, McMillan, and we have replaced them with 4 more. ie Davidson, Davidson, Austin, and Talbot.... Hopefully buddy we won't do bugger all next year and we will be competitive, that is all we are asking for!! Get off Pedos back.. as he is not the only one talking to players..and i guarantee there will not be a massive player bill at the end of the year:D
Scumbags like your good self who sit behind a computer and criticize players, coaches and clubs should not be involved in this great game.... maybe stick to tennis as its a one man sport:thumbsdown::thumbsdown: ps maybe you should stick to your REAL user name and not change into another one when you stick the boots into clubs, players and coaches
Romsey Football/netball club are trying to go ahead to be successful in the next couple of years as we have a great bunch of young players coming through...if you need to chat further champ just personal message me and we will catch up but in the mean time leave Pedo and Romsey to do what they got to do:footy:

Obviously buddy you have a problem with Pedo the way you are carrying on! I'm telling you now champ we have lost 4 or 5 from last year ie Wheatley, Kearney, Moorcroft, McMillan, and we have replaced them with 4 more. ie Davidson, Davidson, Austin, and Talbot.... Hopefully buddy we won't do bugger all next year and we will be competitive, that is all we are asking for!! Get off Pedos back.. as he is not the only one talking to players..and i guarantee there will not be a massive player bill at the end of the year:D
Scumbags like your good self who sit behind a computer and criticize players, coaches and clubs should not be involved in this great game.... maybe stick to tennis as its a one man sport:thumbsdown::thumbsdown: ps maybe you should stick to your REAL user name and not change into another one when you stick the boots into clubs, players and coaches
Romsey Football/netball club are trying to go ahead to be successful in the next couple of years as we have a great bunch of young players coming through...if you need to chat further champ just personal message me and we will catch up but in the mean time leave Pedo and Romsey to do what they got to do:footy:
Great post:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back