RDFL Thread 2011 (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam will not be taking his place in a grand final with a stupid undisiplinced act right in front of the umpire.

Fancy throwing a headbutt with the man in orange 2 mtrs away, pathetic action with whats at stake the next week

To TOF, Cam hasn't got a good headbutt in him. We all know that Cam will put 1 on your chin before a headbutt!! And the jury is still out on whether it was a headbutt or a bluff!

We also do know, that he got absolutley smashed in the first few moments of the game.

TOF, you must have also watched the last 3 and 1/2 quarters without Cam, and witnessed the demolition of the Riddell FC.

Sunbury will have no idea how to play Romsey. Putrid in the first half, phenominal in the second.

Romsey up by 7 goals in a lacklustre G/F

No i didn't but thats footy suck it up and get on with it, just like dermie in 89 !
Please....Please ...Please ......just let things take its course, people will say Cameron:thumbsu: headbutted the riddell player????? some say he didnt touch him at all ??? just lets not try and hang this kid,it will all take place on tuesday night guys AND LET JUSTICE PREVAIL.... we want the best footballers playing on the best day of our year.:thumbsu:...and thanks for all the kind words from everyone who were there today WHAT A DAY :thumbsu:spechern how big was it??? good coffee,sun,cold beer, good burgs,chicken steaks,hot Netballers,massive crowd the list just goes on ...oh i forgot we won too, only saw about 20 kicks for the day, but was rapt with the whole Romsey people, they all just get in and help out all day hope you had a great day young fella?will catch up for a couple or 30 cold ones next Sunday were i can relax, its Lancefields turn to put on the big day :cool:.....HOLD ON MY PHONES RINGING ITS THE:footy: RDFL:footy: THEY JUST ASKED IF WE ROMSEY CAN HOST THE GRANNY NEXT SUNDAY, WHAT DO YOU THINK??? SORRY GUYS I KNOCKED IT BACK I NEED A SPELL;) hope everyone had a grouse day.....also number 1 for Riddell is Simon Wittle BIG Steve Burlack was fine nothing in it:thumbsu:what does everyone think about the day how about the grog on the golf cart not bad ........once again lets all let it take its path for the goodness of the game and let the best football players play the the biggest stage of them all.............BY THE WAY NO ONE CAME AND SEEN THE FAT/BALD BLOKE AT THE BAR ONLY YOU SPECHERN??? WHERE WERE ALL THE OTHERS;)ccccoooonnnnaaaaaallllliiinnnkkkoooo you beauty>>>

great day great atmosphere great crowd all three games provided some great footy senior game especially for 3 qtrs great facilillites ...well done romsey

reports from yesterday, pics of both footy & netball:

http://ow.ly/6xOW4

Romsey’s devastating best left Riddell standing in a six-minute goal blitz that decided in the Riddell District Football League preliminary final in the Redbacks’ favour at the weekend.

Romsey may have finished the preliminary final in stunning fashion but injuries and reports will give coach Mark Pederson plenty of headaches in the lead up to the Riddell District Football League grand final.

With five teams in grand finals, including all three football divisions, Sunday is about more than just the Sunbury Kangaroos seniors.

Romsey overturned a 10-goal quarter time deficit to win through to a second straight Riddell District Netball League grand final after downing Melton Central by five goals on Sunday.

1436537.jpg

1436544.jpg

Yes im almost certain most people know who Cameron Dawson is. He is a young, very talented player that has had a very ordinary season. Team of the year??? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Not even close. How about someone get on here and tell us all who picked the team of the year?????????:eek::eek::eek:

Cam needs a bit more credit.. he has been a clear stand out in season's gone by in a team that hasn't had the explosive star power.. this year the team has had more stars and Cam is still playing the high level of footy that we're used to seeing from him.. Romsey had a high number of reps in the team and given that they lost just one game in the home and away season, you can't blame the numbers. I'd have him in my team if I were coach given his ability to turn a game on its head.. put him in a club that's battling for a finals spot and he's a stand out..

Congratulations to Mark & all the Romsey boys on yestys win. Credit where credit is due the Redbacks just refused to lie down & just kept coming & coming until the floodgates opened in the last quarter. Well done to all the Bomber boys in all 3 grades, they gave everything of themselves until they were a spent force. A real credit to the township. :thumbsu:
Well done to conalinko & the all Redback army of workers for putting on such a great day.
And good luck to ALL those sides competing next Sunday for the ultimate prize.
Also well done to the umpires yesterday, I thought they did a pretty good job on the whole. :thumbsu:

And lastly, great idea to whoever was responsible for roping off behind each goal posts over the fence, I have no doubt whatsoever that it probably averted a nasty situation from occuring yesterday from those idiots that still think its ok to get behind the goals (Behind the fence) & persist in abusing the players with some of the most vile invective you are ever likely to hear. :thumbsdown:

Congratulations to Mark & all the Romsey boys on yestys win. Credit where credit is due the Redbacks just refused to lie down & just kept coming & coming until the floodgates opened in the last quarter. Well done to all the Bomber boys in all 3 grades, they gave everything of themselves until they were a spent force. A real credit to the township. :thumbsu:
Well done to conalinko & the all Redback army of workers for putting on such a great day.
Also well done to the umpires yesterday, I thought they did a pretty good job on the whole. :thumbsu:

And lastly, great idea to whoever was responsible for roping off behind each goal posts over the fence, I have no doubt whatsoever that it probably averted a nasty situation from occuring yesterday from those idiots that still think its ok to get behind the goals (Behind the fence) & persist in abusing the players with some of the most vile invective you are ever likely to hear. :thumbsdown:

very good idea but should have been done alot earlier in the year if this was the case there might just be a certain A.James still playing. the sooner these ********s are shown the exit the better. As CONNALINKO very wisely said "we need the best footballers playing on the best day" but we need them every week and in this day and age should not be target of off field abuse. Maybe the RDFL should appoint Jamesy as the man who goes up the goal ends during games and protects the forwards by dishing out a couple of backhanders to some brain dead supporters!!:thumbsu:

Was wandering if anyone could please tell me what Macedon footy club is like eg good rep? Do they get big crowds? For a first timer looking at there crowd, extremally impressed.

Guys congrats to both romsey and sunbury beat us last two weeks and proven to be the best two sides deserving to play off next week. This was my first year of rdfl footy after 15 years of bfl footy I make the following summations:
- really enjoyed the bumper crowds this year a s opposed to the bfl the crowds Are so much better with more community relevance, yesterday crowd was terrific
- final system including Fixturing is farcical, rdfl get your head out your arse, it is the game for the community don't cheat the community and us players by fixturing like you did this year, this is the showpiece of the year could have been so much better, independent best venues is what it is all about u look silly right now And your own fault,
- there is heaps of talent in this comp comparable especially at the top with the bfl.
- Dawson, I really enjoyed playing against iromsey this year, they set a new standard which is terrific fo us all to aim at. Dawson can play footy no doubt, but call it as it was, I Was 3 mtres from it, if you think he didn't seriously head but our guy your a dick wad. I am ol school an all about guys playing on the big stage, but seriously from what I saw yesteqrday he won't be playing next week considering our guy got 2 weeks for accidentally running into another player from romsey both eyes on footy, joke!
- umpiring across course of year is fairly good, much better than bfl but in this finals series they influenced momentum byguessing when they should not, the report yesterday was joke, the umpire guessed, romsey did enough to beat us in the end no doubt but those umpires should not be given another final EVER! They guessed nd the way they spoke to players was a f&$Ken joke.
- although we had to go and play at romsey yesterday, well done romsey the venue ws prepared N hosted well from player perspective although I am told your public toilets were putrid, but that's not your fault.

very good idea but should have been done alot earlier in the year if this was the case there might just be a certain A.James still playing. the sooner these ********s are shown the exit the better. As CONNALINKO very wisely said "we need the best footballers playing on the best day" but we need them every week and in this day and age should not be target of off field abuse. Maybe the RDFL should appoint Jamesy as the man who goes up the goal ends during games and protects the forwards by dishing out a couple of backhanders to some brain dead supporters!!:thumbsu:

Hey ! Hang on a minute Gaz, its only taken em 3 years to think of this ground breaking innovation - since two high profile forwards had to jump the fence in the Prelim' of 08 & rescue an elderly gent who was being set upon by an abusive "behind the goals" loud mouth, when the old fella took exception to what the knuckle dragging neanderthals were saying.
Things do indeed move a little S L O W E R in our league...... Perhaps its the cost of the plastic streamer tape ! Or....... Maybe just maybe it has something to do with the age of the blokes running things ??? :eek:

Congrats to ex-Lancefield star Tom Waters on finishing third in the Bendigo FL's Michelsen Medal count.

Played sore in the latter part of the season which probably cost him a shot at winning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats to ex-Lancefield star Tom Waters on finishing third in the Bendigo FL's Michelsen Medal count.

Played sore in the latter part of the season which probably cost him a shot at winning.

Yeah well done Tommy ! An absolute GUN. :thumbsu:
And here we are in our little "inferior" district league always told our players are scrubbers & cant cut it in the "Big League".................... What a crock !!!

Hey ! Hang on a minute Gaz, its only taken em 3 years to think of this ground breaking innovation - since two high profile forwards had to jump the fence in the Prelim' of 08 & rescue an elderly gent who was being set upon by an abusive "behind the goals" loud mouth, when the old fella took exception to what the knuckle dragging neanderthals were saying.
Things do indeed move a little S L O W E R in our league...... Perhaps its the cost of the plastic streamer tape ! Or....... Maybe just maybe it has something to do with the age of the blokes running things ??? :eek:

haha, yeah fair call. good reply:thumbsu::)

Guys congrats to both romsey and sunbury beat us last two weeks and proven to be the best two sides deserving to play off next week. This was my first year of rdfl footy after 15 years of bfl footy I make the following summations:
- really enjoyed the bumper crowds this year a s opposed to the bfl the crowds Are so much better with more community relevance, yesterday crowd was terrific
- final system including Fixturing is farcical, rdfl get your head out your arse, it is the game for the community don't cheat the community and us players by fixturing like you did this year, this is the showpiece of the year could have been so much better, independent best venues is what it is all about u look silly right now And your own fault,
- there is heaps of talent in this comp comparable especially at the top with the bfl.
- Dawson, I really enjoyed playing against iromsey this year, they set a new standard which is terrific fo us all to aim at. Dawson can play footy no doubt, but call it as it was, I Was 3 mtres from it, if you think he didn't seriously head but our guy your a dick wad. I am ol school an all about guys playing on the big stage, but seriously from what I saw yesteqrday he won't be playing next week considering our guy got 2 weeks for accidentally running into another player from romsey both eyes on footy, joke!
- umpiring across course of year is fairly good, much better than bfl but in this finals series they influenced momentum byguessing when they should not, the report yesterday was joke, the umpire guessed, romsey did enough to beat us in the end no doubt but those umpires should not be given another final EVER! They guessed nd the way they spoke to players was a f&$Ken joke.
- although we had to go and play at romsey yesterday, well done romsey the venue ws prepared N hosted well from player perspective although I am told your public toilets were putrid, but that's not your fault.

if it was serious, the riddel bloke wouldn't have been able to high five his mate 2 seconds later.

Hope Cam can get off tonight

This would be a gross injustice. Ever since 2 riddell players jumped the fence mid match to get involved in a fight and then allowed to play in gf the next week i assumed you would have to kill someone to get rubbed out for a gf.

2 blokes jumped the fence to protect an old man getting beat up by thugs is an act of bravery - a head butt is an cowardly act.

Please....Please ...Please ......just let things take its course, people will say Cameron:thumbsu: headbutted the riddell player????? some say he didnt touch him at all ??? just lets not try and hang this kid,it will all take place on tuesday night guys AND LET JUSTICE PREVAIL.... we want the best footballers playing on the best day of our year.:thumbsu:...and thanks for all the kind words from everyone who were there today WHAT A DAY :thumbsu:spechern how big was it??? good coffee,sun,cold beer, good burgs,chicken steaks,hot Netballers,massive crowd the list just goes on ...oh i forgot we won too, only saw about 20 kicks for the day, but was rapt with the whole Romsey people, they all just get in and help out all day hope you had a great day young fella?will catch up for a couple or 30 cold ones next Sunday were i can relax, its Lancefields turn to put on the big day :cool:.....HOLD ON MY PHONES RINGING ITS THE:footy: RDFL:footy: THEY JUST ASKED IF WE ROMSEY CAN HOST THE GRANNY NEXT SUNDAY, WHAT DO YOU THINK??? SORRY GUYS I KNOCKED IT BACK I NEED A SPELL;) hope everyone had a grouse day.....also number 1 for Riddell is Simon Wittle BIG Steve Burlack was fine nothing in it:thumbsu:what does everyone think about the day how about the grog on the golf cart not bad ........once again lets all let it take its path for the goodness of the game and let the best football players play the the biggest stage of them all.............BY THE WAY NO ONE CAME AND SEEN THE FAT/BALD BLOKE AT THE BAR ONLY YOU SPECHERN??? WHERE WERE ALL THE OTHERS;)ccccoooonnnnaaaaaallllliiinnnkkkoooo you beauty>>>

Thanks for a great day Al.. we had a fantastic afternoon and the team loved the work that you guys on the day to make it a great experience for everyone on the day.. keep up the brilliant work! :)

Oh dear lord :rolleyes:

Surely you do not condone head butting on the football field? To me it is up there with the squirrel qrip on the meat and potatoes, kicking, spitting and the good old fashion flurry of punches to the back of someone's head.

6 weeks with 2 suspended shows how serious this is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back