RDFNL 2018 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does anyone have a link or the file that shows the votes for all grades? RDFNL website doesn’t seem to want to work at the moment.

If more,umps had the odd froth or two with players and clubs throughout the year it would be a huge help I reckon

Completely agree, during the year that’s definitely how it should be, but not sure after a granny you go back to the winning sides club for a couple?
Don’t think that happens every year IMS.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simple case of the Karma bus hitting them fairly and squarely between the eyes.

Perhaps u could even call it the curse of the Treweek after his bs academy award performance at the tribunal 3 weeks prior.

Ha ha ha ha, Poor player behaviour was always gonna be their downfall.

Not the first time poor discipline has cost Riddell a flag. They threw away one in 07 to Woodend when 2 blokes got sent off. One of those was a king hit. And who can forget James and meacham jumping the fence during a game to get involved in a crowd fight and then incredibly allowed to play the GF next week. What goes around .....

Not the first time poor discipline has cost Riddell a flag. They threw away one in 07 to Woodend when 2 blokes got sent off. One of those was a king hit. And who can forget James and meacham jumping the fence during a game to get involved in a crowd fight and then incredibly allowed to play the GF next week. What goes around .....

Yep it sure has. Imagine if they were disciplined! They’d have 7 or 8 flags in last 13 years!! But I’m sure they’ll still take the 5 they have. Definitely a couple that have got away tho! Win some you lose some I guess...

So does anybody know where to find all the votes for 1sts, 2nds and 3rds League votes?

These are the sort of things you'd expect to see on any local footy leagues website a week after the season ends or even sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back