RDFNL 2019 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it true Harry power gone from riddell to sunbury lions?
Heard a little rumour before Christmas that could be the case, but did also hear that he was staying at Riddell for another year to develop his game, if he did go too sunbury, good on him I say, to go to a high level and standard of footy will only improve him as a player, to be taught and coached by a highly respected coach ( Victoria wide ) would only improve him as a player. The old man played there and so did the uncles...

I think Henson went with him as well
Good too see the you lads are going too test the water at a higher level, the experience alone will be well worth it, and I’m sure if they work hard and put there heads down they will get an opportunity. Both great young men it there own right.

How much did they win by Morgs? How did both sides look..
Both sides won by about 50 points. Under 19’s looked good some very good players in there. Assumption will take a few. So still a few players there. Seniors it wasn’t our best side. Good luck to keilor park getting going again after a year on recess. But it will be a tough year for them

Both sides won by about 50 points. Under 19’s looked good some very good players in there. Assumption will take a few. So still a few players there. Seniors it wasn’t our best side. Good luck to keilor park getting going again after a year on recess. But it will be a tough year for them

Wallan beat Kilmore
Broadford beat Longwood
Woodend v Birchup?
Melton v Ballan?
Macedon v Kyneton?
Diggers v Sunbury Roos?
Any more results gents.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tell me it’s not so rdfnl. Macedon, Broadford, Romsey and Rockbank all pulled out of 19’s. Is that correct???
The Word at the lanny pub not always correct.
If it’s correct makes the decision to change the under age to odd years a stinker.

Are they all doing very little about it as well?

I'm not sure. There's just other things to do, or just sit on their backsides playing internet war games.

Good last hit out for Wallan. Comprehensive win over Taylors Lakes. Perri certainly looked great with his 5 goals and work rate. Direen was very good too. Nolan with some big selection decisions this week as still a few to come back in.

I did hear talk of a possible ruckman signing just not a name.

Tell me it’s not so rdfnl. Macedon, Broadford, Romsey and Rockbank all pulled out of 19’s. Is that correct???
The Word at the lanny pub not always correct.
If it’s correct makes the decision to change the under age to odd years a stinker.
So only 7 sides WoW

I'm not sure. There's just other things to do, or just sit on their backsides playing internet war games.

Good last hit out for Wallan. Comprehensive win over Taylors Lakes. Perri certainly looked great with his 5 goals and work rate. Direen was very good too. Nolan with some big selection decisions this week as still a few to come back in.

I did hear talk of a possible ruckman signing just not a name.
Will Brock

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back