RDFNL 2019 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd think both sides would be disappointed with the kicking. Wallan butchered numerous shots on goal early, then Diggers followed suit. Diggers did all they needed to in the end and I thought they looked very good. Their talls certainly served them very well.

I thought Robertson tried really hard all day, Cox, Direen and Stewart too.

Yep. Jensen a few levels above RDFL footy. What’s the reason for him playing at Romsey??

No idea but maybe the same reason a lot of guys play in the RDFL ... mates, family and the ambience and laid back nature of lower level district football.

No idea but maybe the same reason a lot of guys play in the RDFL ... mates, family and the ambience and laid back nature of lower level district football.

Actually think it was employment opportunity that got him across but great recruiting.

How’s Urqhart going at Riddell? Tearing it up I assume especially with the new kick in rule. He would be kicking it past the centre on most grounds..

Actually think it was employment opportunity that got him across but great recruiting.

How’s Urqhart going at Riddell? Tearing it up I assume especially with the new kick in rule. He would be kicking it past the centre on most grounds..
Urqhart looks to have not played after the Macedon game, to answer your questions he was replaced after 3 mungared kick ins when he tried to kick the crap outta it. Macedon did well that day on kick ins with Nipper n Hildebrand going short then getting the ball back and booting it to CHF.

Urqhart looks to have not played after the Macedon game, to answer your questions he was replaced after 3 mungared kick ins when he tried to kick the crap outta it. Macedon did well that day on kick ins with Nipper n Hildebrand going short then getting the ball back and booting it to CHF.

Thought he’d injured himself quite severely or a reoccurrence of an injury from a year or so ago?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some big games tomorrow. With the top 6 so even sides are under pressure already which is great for the comp.

Macedon might be in a bit of trouble tomorrow with their injury toll. Genuinely undermanned looking at the team lists.

Wallan were flattered by a strong 4th qtr last week. Need to respond against Rupo or risk falling behind in the race for a top 3 spot. We’re hammered by Rupo at Rupo in round 16 last year.

Melton will be keen to take up the spot of the next challenger to the top 6 group. Some great games between Woodend and Melton in the last two years. Should be a cracker.

Wallan by 3 pnts at the end. Decent game.

It was. Thought Wallan deserved to win it. The two youngsters Direen and Nickson did an excellent job on Grigg, plus in general play, and our two rucks, Brock and Mahoney were great value.

Murphy and Knight were good for you blokes.

It was. Thought Wallan deserved to win it. The two youngsters Direen and Nickson did an excellent job on Grigg, plus in general play, and our two rucks, Brock and Mahoney were great value.

Murphy and Knight were good for you blokes.
Yeah the Wallan boys were good, Fowler also going to be a star, probably today was a better option than Perri and geez Mannix took mark after mark down back which Rupo fwds failed to combat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back