RDFNL 2019 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lancefield definitely staying, recruiting and have finances in place to begin being competitive. Would expect 3 to 5 years before they become a force but ready to go.
Could Lancefields next coach be the current ruckman at another RDFL team playing this week? There is history there.

Could Lancefields next coach be the current ruckman at another RDFL team playing this week? There is history there.

That would leave a massive hole in the Macedon side.
Just on Macedon are they seriously in trouble, waters possibly leaving to coach, Knox and al Collins retiring, no under 19s no depth in the reserves where they’ve been relatively competitive in the past, what’s happened up there?

How does Diggers Rest finish on top win the minor premiership and have to play 2nd on their home ground, is that right. How does that happen?
Lack of Flexibility I’d say, I still think 1 n 2 should go straight into the second semi week 2 but that will never change.

How does Diggers Rest finish on top win the minor premiership and have to play 2nd on their home ground, is that right. How does that happen?

Why couldn’t the league swap the game to the Sunday at Clarke Oval and have Rupertswood play Macedon on the Saturday at Romsey ?

What if the two teams played in the Grand Final and it was at Romsey? Would the same sentiments apply or does it make Clarke Oval.. a non-RDFNL venue look like a better choice?
I'd imagine clubs would be happy to play anywhere as long as its playing finals .. I know Rockbank, Broadford and Lancefield would feel that way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the footage Riddell produced to the league, will that also show number 12 from Riddell off the ball incident against Ben Way, or will we just not squeal about that one👎👎👎
There is a pattern of rough/sniping play that has been in the Riddell game plan all year. But when the shoe is on the other foot there is a definite sound of squealing that matches the smell from their oval. Game on.

There is a pattern of rough/sniping play that has been in the Riddell game plan all year. But when the shoe is on the other foot there is a definite sound of squealing that matches the smell from their oval. Game on.
Haven’t seen footage of either incident but the one that put Sahlberg down looked ordinary live. You can blame Riddell as much as you want but they didn’t choose that action.

Haven’t seen footage of either incident but the one that put Sahlberg down looked ordinary live. You can blame Riddell as much as you want but they didn’t choose that action.
No but if ya want it rough don’t squeal when you get it. There was a number of “unseen footage” incidents that went unnoticed but shall remain in the memory bank.

What if the two teams played in the Grand Final and it was at Romsey? Would the same sentiments apply or does it make Clarke Oval.. a non-RDFNL venue look like a better choice?
I'd imagine clubs would be happy to play anywhere as long as its playing finals .. I know Rockbank, Broadford and Lancefield would feel that way.

Think your missing the point a bit here.

Think your missing the point a bit here.
I did .. sorry.. don't have the Qualifying Final as a stand-alone on the Saturday is what is being floated and have the number one game of the weekend being run at the same time as another final? If people are concerned about home ground advantage in finals .. split them across Gisborne, Kyneton and Clarke Oval.. actually, Gisborne traditionally doesn't hold up at this time of year.. Kyneton and Clarke

I did .. sorry.. don't have the Qualifying Final as a stand-alone on the Saturday is what is being floated and have the number one game of the weekend being run at the same time as another final? If people are concerned about home ground advantage in finals .. split them across Gisborne, Kyneton and Clarke Oval.. actually, Gisborne traditionally doesn't hold up at this time of year.. Kyneton and Clarke

I’d be happy with Kyneton and Clarke and maybe Mac Park in Melton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They won't play them at the same time for obvious reasons but it should be easy enough to work out to not have a team play at their home ground.
It's not going to change so probably not even worth talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back