RDFNL 2020 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you made of Teflon or something?
It was clearly a shot at you.
It's time to move on.
Teflon clearly not 🤫Couldn’t be I was never in charge just a soldier any decisions where made by the club and head coach,
was only a advisor ...........
love how some dumb Some on here are still haven’t worked out how it worked fair
Dinkum
The move they attempted to do was on the cards before I arrived 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Teflon clearly not Couldn’t be I was never in charge just a soldier any decisions where made by the club and head coach,
was only a advisor ...........
love how some dumb Some on here are still haven’t worked out how it worked fair
Dinkum
The move they attempted to do was on the cards before I arrived
It's pretty safe to say that most couldn't care less about your level of involvement just as they don't care about eachothers.
Plenty on here would contribute to their respective clubs minus the grandstanding and self-worship, you may find that your contributions receive a more positive response if you followed suit.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's pretty safe to say that most couldn't care less about your level of involvement just as they don't care about eachothers.
Plenty on here would contribute to their respective clubs minus the grandstanding and self-worship, you may find that your contributions receive a more positive response if you followed suit.

Spot on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never grandstanded if you can find that I will leave this site it’s the haters that hate and those that no the truth are mates.
See it’s people that make comments like this that are the real grandstanders

Spot on!

You should no champ haters hate tell something factual and back it up you know about me. See when you really sit back take it all in you have to ask why people try so hard to put down volunteers with a voice
Always wondered what your claim to fame happens to be Jack.....
Merry XMAS champ

You should no champ haters hate tell something factual and back it up you know about me. See when you really sit back take it all in you have to ask why people try so hard to put down volunteers with a voice
Merry XMAS champ

You’ve actually just shown your true colours with that comment! I don’t claim to be famous, nor should anyone on here. It’s not about you Dave, don’t you get that?

And FFS you are not a volunteer at any of our clubs anymore. You don’t even live in the area! Your “voice” is that of an online pest who gets his jolly’s bagging the league and the weaker clubs in this forum. You offer nothing constructive and constantly remind us of your time at Broadford when the club was “flying” due to the 5 year plan yet only went downhill after you had to step aside.

Last edited:
You’ve actually just shown your true colours with that comment! I don’t claim to be famous, nor should anyone on here. It’s not about you Dave, don’t you get that?

And FFS you are not a volunteer at any of our clubs anymore. You don’t even live in the area! Your “voice” is that of an online pest who gets his jolly’s bagging the league and the weaker clubs in this forum. You offer nothing constructive and constantly remind us of your time at Broadford when the club was “flying” due to the 5 year plan yet only went downhill after you had to step aside.

So angry showing your true colours again talking shite Jack answer my Question But I know you can’t again🙃🙃 you have made some points that hold no water bla Bla dave this dave whatever goose.
Wondering who you going to bag out once you guys head over to the edfl on there big footy site champ.
ANSWERs TO YOUR stupid points....
Never been about me always backed clubs I volunteer at.
seriously no I don’t currently Volunteer at any club how did you work that out.
i offer plenty of constructive discussion funnily others have the same view but you only seem to bang me you have a massive issue .
Show me a quote even one bagging weaker clubs just one
and the last time I mention the 5 year plan
see you need to read what you write think hard before you push Post Reply.

Never grandstanded if you can find that I will leave this site it’s the haters that hate and those that no the truth are mates.
See it’s people that make comments like this that are the real grandstanders
You've repeatedly spoken about your level of involvement at Broadford etc & with the utmost respect intended, as noted in my previous post - there are no haters because nobody actually gives a damn, which is precisely my point.
There are no haters, just people who find your contributions to be tedious & again, if you dropped the nonsense I'm almost positive that the "hate" would disappear, food for thought perhaps?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've repeatedly spoken about your level of involvement at Broadford etc & with the utmost respect intended, as noted in my previous post - there are no haters because nobody actually gives a damn, which is precisely my point.
There are no haters, just people who find your contributions to be tedious & again, if you dropped the nonsense I'm almost positive that the "hate" would disappear, food for thought perhaps?
Listen to what you are saying but haven’t mention my contribution since I left only have had to justify it against the potters on here like Jack I think that’s a big difference to what you are pointing out. I have always said never been about me at any club or sport I have played coached or contributed at.
Merry Xmas mate

Jesus
Leave me out of this please
I’m not even coaching or involved at Broadford

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Fair call but they where talking about the time we had a few years back perhaps you should be letting Jack know 🙃
Hay jack love how you like his post yet you instigated the conversation 🤫

Fair call but they where talking about the time we had a few years back perhaps you should be letting Jack know
Hay jack love how you like his post yet you instigated the conversation

Jesus Christ Dave! Get a grip! I didn’t start this conversation. Can you please just stop!!!! It has got beyond annoying now! Please, just give us all a rest. Please!

Jesus Christ Dave! Get a grip! I didn’t start this conversation. Can you please just stop!!!! It has got beyond annoying now! Please, just give us all a rest. Please!

[/You offer nothing constructive and constantly remind us of your time at Broadford when the club was “flying” due to the 5 year plan yet only went downhill after you had to step aside.

Stop quoting bullshit Jack and perhaps discuss footy you seem to comment on all I discuss, perhaps it’s you talking a lot of shite that’s the issue , try not responding to my comments and if you do leave Broadford out of it and Stop making out you are annoyed if you where you wouldn’t continue POTTING me.
Have a great day Jack

Last edited:
Merry XMAS champ
Not sure that anyone is doing any 'hating' on here Dave. Some posters are disagreeing with you but that is allowed in the overall debate. As an unbiased outsider it appears others have the level heads.

I reckon your mate Jerry might be missing you on the WRFL thread!. Those Deer Park cheaters!

Not sure that anyone is doing any 'hating' on here Dave. Some posters are disagreeing with you but that is allowed in the overall debate. As an unbiased outsider it appears others have the level heads.

I reckon your mate Jerry might be missing you on the WRFL thread!. Those Deer Park cheaters!
Who are you 😂😂😂😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back