RDFNL 2020 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we go one month without any hate comments surrounding Dave and actually talk footy, netball and other things?
If Dave and anyone else actually enjoy this banter.. take it elsewhere?
Great idea Chris.

Morgs, do the Tigers have any more signings to announce and can you challenge for the finals in 2020?

Great idea Chris.

Morgs, do the Tigers have any more signings to announce and can you challenge for the finals in 2020?

There are a few more saying they will come....
some that we are hoping will come and have promised to let us know very shortly...

IF we get everyone and injuries are very minimal i would like to think we could make finals.
its going to take alot of hardwork but at least the light at the end of the tunnel is turned on.

Can we go one month without any hate comments surrounding Dave and actually talk footy, netball and other things?
If Dave and anyone else actually enjoy this banter.. take it elsewhere?
Agree chris love talking footy you know me ..... but a few on here have to swing the gate

Agree chris love talking footy you know me ..... but a few on here have to swing the gate
Dave G you are the most irrelevant person on this thread, Broadford and Kilmore gone. This thread has never needed you or asked for your advice you bandwagon jumper...... Never has your opinion been made me want to agree with any of your bullshit posts, your irrelevant to the RDFNL
Dave G #thebandwagonman

Last edited by a moderator:
ill try and stick by your guidelines Chris.
Im hearing league trying to organise a charity match for bush fire appeal.
East v West or North v south. Anyone else hearing anything.
Scott Tresize is organizing a Blazeaid benefit to be run at Riddell on 16 Feb and apparently the league have agreed to play east v west football and netball games. I can only assume the league will contact clubs in the near future, my personal view is that it would be great for the whole league to get behind this and show a united community before we go into battle against each other.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Dave G you are the most irrelevant person on this thread, Broadford and Kilmore gone. This thread has never needed you or asked for your advice you bandwagon jumper...... Never has your opinion been made me want to agree with any of your bullshit posts, your irrelevant to the RDFNL
Dave G #thebandwagonman
Have another can no bite here Alkee

Onto great news.. this game across my desk from one of the great men in the RDFNL .. and there is lots of them..

Clubs presidents have been contacted regarding the East vs West game.
East is made up of Riddell, Wallan, Romsey, Woodend/Hesket and Lancefield - will be coached by Ants Power.

West is made of Diggers, Rupertswood, Macedon, Melton Centrals and Rockbank coached by Damian Houlihan.

The basic concept is all clubs will buy in and supply five senior players. The A Grade netballers will also take place in a game.

The event is fully backed by the RDFNL and the RUA.

Hopefully there can be some colour and excitement through some commentary on the day too.

Get excited!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Onto great news.. this game across my desk from one of the great men in the RDFNL .. and there is lots of them..

Clubs presidents have been contacted regarding the East vs West game.
East is made up of Riddell, Wallan, Romsey, Woodend/Hesket and Lancefield - will be coached by Ants Power.

West is made of Diggers, Rupertswood, Macedon, Melton Centrals and Rockbank coached by Damian Houlihan.

The basic concept is all clubs will buy in and supply five senior players. The A Grade netballers will also take place in a game.

The event is fully backed by the RDFNL and the RUA.

Hopefully there can be some colour and excitement through some commentary on the day too.

Get excited!

Thoughts on which new players at your club that would be good to see play?

Thoughts on which new players at your club that would be good to see play?

Good question, Chris.

Probably two or three senior players and a couple of youngsters.

Agree mate, I reckon Rupo would like to see some young blokes who would relish getting the exposure. Not sure u will c Chambo, Swallow, Murphy and co. But some up and comers perhaps.

I would think most clubs would be the same and that's probably the smart way to go.

The support has been amazing right around the world.

Any dates known yet? ChrisThaLedg

RDFNL host charity day for Victorian Bush Fires

Link

The Ontime Delivery Solutions RDFNL will join forces with Scott Trezise to benefit Blaze Aid and CFA with a charity match.

Like the rest of the Community, the RDFNL Board is shocked at the destruction facing Australia with the current fires and drought conditions.

The RDFNL and Scott came together and discussed what could be done to offer support and make a difference.

The RDFNL is proud to work with the well-known Riddells Creek identity, who has a history of initiating Community focussed events with great success.

The community is invited to witness a combined team from the RDFNL East take on a combined team from the RDFNL West for ultimate bragging rights of football and netball.

East teams will include Riddell, Wallan, Romsey, Lancefield and Woodend Hesket and will be coached by Anthony Power.

Anthony is a long serving member of the RDFNL community having coached and played at several clubs over a long period of time.

The West teams will consist of Rupertswood, Diggers Rest, Melton Centrals, Rockbank and Macedon.

The West team will be led by Damian Houlihan.

Damian is an ex AFL footballer who was drafted to Collingwood and North Melbourne and in his first ever senior game, his first three kicks produced three goals.

Both coaches jumped at the opportunity to be involved in the event.

Netball coaches are still to be confirmed by the RDFNL Netball Directors and will hopefully be announced in the coming days.

As a great show of solidarity, all Clubs will be represented in what we anticipate to be a great showcase of talent and sportsmanship across both football and netball.

There will be live music, auctions, raffles, jumping castle, face painting, BBQ, Bar and lots more on the day.

Join the RDFNL on Sunday February 16th at the Riddells Creek Recreation Reserve from 1pm to support the cause.

Members of the CFA will be doing a lap around the ground before the game and half time, where any person wishing to donate can throw gold coins or any money into a blanket.

All proceeds will be split between CFA and Blaze Aid.

With Scott’s and the RDFNL’s assistance we hope to not help rebuild infrastructure but help rebuild lives.

Wallan's representitives for the netball and footy.

Gemma Grimmond, Liz Parkinson, Alysha Shephard and Zoe Phillips.

Michael Mannix, Ricky Schraven, Jarryd Bonello, Shaun Stewart and Patrick Mahoney.

RDFNL host charity day for Victorian Bush Fires

Link

The Ontime Delivery Solutions RDFNL will join forces with Scott Trezise to benefit Blaze Aid and CFA with a charity match.

Like the rest of the Community, the RDFNL Board is shocked at the destruction facing Australia with the current fires and drought conditions.

The RDFNL and Scott came together and discussed what could be done to offer support and make a difference.

The RDFNL is proud to work with the well-known Riddells Creek identity, who has a history of initiating Community focussed events with great success.

The community is invited to witness a combined team from the RDFNL East take on a combined team from the RDFNL West for ultimate bragging rights of football and netball.

East teams will include Riddell, Wallan, Romsey, Lancefield and Woodend Hesket and will be coached by Anthony Power.

Anthony is a long serving member of the RDFNL community having coached and played at several clubs over a long period of time.

The West teams will consist of Rupertswood, Diggers Rest, Melton Centrals, Rockbank and Macedon.

The West team will be led by Damian Houlihan.

Damian is an ex AFL footballer who was drafted to Collingwood and North Melbourne and in his first ever senior game, his first three kicks produced three goals.

Both coaches jumped at the opportunity to be involved in the event.

Netball coaches are still to be confirmed by the RDFNL Netball Directors and will hopefully be announced in the coming days.

As a great show of solidarity, all Clubs will be represented in what we anticipate to be a great showcase of talent and sportsmanship across both football and netball.

There will be live music, auctions, raffles, jumping castle, face painting, BBQ, Bar and lots more on the day.

Join the RDFNL on Sunday February 16th at the Riddells Creek Recreation Reserve from 1pm to support the cause.

Members of the CFA will be doing a lap around the ground before the game and half time, where any person wishing to donate can throw gold coins or any money into a blanket.

All proceeds will be split between CFA and Blaze Aid.

With Scott’s and the RDFNL’s assistance we hope to not help rebuild infrastructure but help rebuild lives.
How much community work has Scotty Tresize done? Blokes a champion well done mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back