RDFNL 2020 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t like the idea.
rdfnl clubs put money into a ground that many don’t like, only play on during finals.
and if the rumors are true is in a suburb that has no rdfnl clubs in come2021. I don’t think so.

Fair enough and good points, just a thought. I no the Geelong and district footy league did it with a ground in another league but i dont think they Should play any finals there but they seem adament to keep playing there. I personally hate the ground but i cant see them moving finals away from there.

Why not use Gardiner reserve neutral venue, where it will not be played on for a month and be in perfect Nick. Also centrally located within the league

Would really like gissys ground getting used. Amazing ground. Two problems are car parks and the main issue is goldfields will want to use one of there own grounds. But imagine the atmosphere there, would be a cracking venue

Young Sinclair going for test today.
he did the other knee when he was 13.
will update when I know more.
[/QUO
unfortunately Allan has broken the top of his tibia and torn his ACL. Operation planned for Thursday. Tough break for a Great young bloke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

unfortunately Allan has broken the top of his tibia and torn his ACL. Operation planned for Thursday. Tough break for a Great young bloke.

Bugger. Bloody sucks. All the best to him.

G'day folks I'm looking for some advice if possible. I've just moved to the Macedon Ranges for work and am looking to have a kick, but don't know much about footy in the area. Was hoping somebody might be able to point me in the direction of a good club with a decent culture?
Cheers

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

G'day folks I'm looking for some advice if possible. I've just moved to the Macedon Ranges for work and am looking to have a kick, but don't know much about footy in the area. Was hoping somebody might be able to point me in the direction of a good club with a decent culture?
Cheers

They are all good so pick the closest.

They are all good so pick the closest.

It really has been the stand out for me. Can't really think of one club that isn't a nice place to go to. I do enjoy a day out at Macedon the most, but lunch at the cafe in Romsey before a game is always nice too.

Cheers

This old chestnut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jessie Taylor and Jimmy Falcone signed at Lancefield.
With Jordan Kindred training hard after a year off and Daniel Frost also back training after going travelling half thru last year. Things looking up.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back