RDFNL 2021 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Morgs senior i bet u were moderately exited when u saw Chambers lining up for the Tigers mate! Tommy must’ve been putting in all the hard yards at Work I bet. I reckon Chambo would love a Lancefield tracksuit!!!!

Hey Morgs senior i bet u were moderately exited when u saw Chambers lining up for the Tigers mate! Tommy must’ve been putting in all the hard yards at Work I bet. I reckon Chambo would love a Lancefield tracksuit!!!!
I’m in quarantine in Brisbane mate.
been in Port Moresby the last 5 months Wife got a job over there. With COVID the way it is in PNG we are on our way home.
i have been more than a little excited, with some of the names I have been seeing on the clearance list, some have been talked about over the last 12 months or so.

But when I say Chambers name on this site this morning I had to check if it was true he played yday.

Hopefully I’ll get to the practice match on Saturday and see it for myself.

The work Tommy and others have put in over the last 15months is really exciting.

i havnt forgotten my debts I had planned to be back for the first two games but it looks like I’ll be back for a lot longer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Missed a trick today I reckon our league. How good would it have been to have a stand alone game today that we all coulda gathered at.

On SM-N981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Completely agree.

The build-up to other leagues has been something the RDFNL should look at too.

Option is always put on the table but two clubs would have to agree to play it I think.

Last played in 2014. Wallan v Riddell. I was there. A very wet cold day for memory, not sure if club made coin but I reckon it’s definitely something to revisit seeing a few grounds have lights now. A real marquee game.
& especially when Easter falls once the season has already started.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last played in 2014. Wallan v Riddell. I was there. A very wet cold day for memory, not sure if club made coin but I reckon it’s definitely something to revisit seeing a few grounds have lights now. A real marquee game.
& especially when Easter falls once the season has already started.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Some folks in clubland use Easter to get away before the season starts. As everyone would know that week to week effort is significant to run a club.

Some folks in clubland use Easter to get away before the season starts. As everyone would know that week to week effort is significant to run a club.
Which is fair enough. I just thought after a year off having a feature game to start the season would have been welcomed by most. No big deal.

On SM-N981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back