RDFNL 2023 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep facilities wise Sunbury is much better but rupo is getting over 5 mil worth of upgrades coming up. I’m pretty certain that rupo’s juniors have been much stronger than lions before they made the jump into EDFL were they used to play against each other in the RDJFNL. No love lost between rupo and the lions. Yes there is a big jump but at the time off a grand final win I think they could have competed in the BFL
I guess it depends on what players you have as some prefer the “much” easier life playing Riddell league. No disrespect but you just cannot compare the 2 leagues as the gap is huge. Some big fish’s in the Riddell comp would be average in the Ballarat league. Yes some exceptions like maybe Tarzcon and a few others but some would have to compete harder for a possession.

I guess it depends on what players you have as some prefer the “much” easier life playing Riddell league. No disrespect but you just cannot compare the 2 leagues as the gap is huge. Some big fish’s in the Riddell comp would be average in the Ballarat league. Yes some exceptions like maybe Tarzcon and a few others but some would have to compete harder for a possession.

Ballarat is miles ahead of most leagues. Very good footy. Would be interesting to see how their best teams would fair against some of the premier EDFL sides.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Did you see Melton South and Bacchus this year?

Last edited:

Will be the healthiest it’s been in a long time mate. Will be a cracking year if Lancefeild and Centrals can up their competitiveness as well.

Centrals at home always tough regardless, Lamcefield took some big steps and scalps last season. With the Rams out and Kyneton in, there won’t be too many lacklustre fixtures 👍

Centrals at home always tough regardless, Lamcefield took some big steps and scalps last season. With the Rams out and Kyneton in, there won’t be too many lacklustre fixtures 👍

Has the Rams exit been confirmed? I haven't seen anything.

Lachie Plowman was apparently a done deal at Macedon ! He has just signed at Marby Park - Must have found out about the fake raffles and questionable leaders

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back