Random Discussion Thread 137- Eternal Sunshine of the Sportless Mind

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit cooked how a journo called Ashley Raper got groped by a politician. Also who in their right mind keeps a last name called Raper?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone noticed that ever since banks announced an end to atm fees they are suddenly becoming as rare as hens teeth? They were originally supposed to justify branch closures. Pricks.

Has anyone noticed that ever since banks announced an end to atm fees they are suddenly becoming as rare as hens teeth? They were originally supposed to justify branch closures. Pricks.
Probably hardly get used anymore, I'd be lucky to get cash out more than once every couple of months and no one who comes into my work pays cash anymore

Probably hardly get used anymore, I'd be lucky to get cash out more than once every couple of months and no one who comes into my work pays cash anymore
But I thought you need hard cash at strip clubs :)

So unsure where to post this but here looks good.

Was round a mates place last night and caught up with his son and some young blokes who go clubbing.

They were out in Darwin a few nights ago and bumped into McGovern. Noticed some campaigner randomly push Gov in the face to try and start something. Gov backed off but the DH did it again. The young fella is a super keen Eagles fan and grabbed the campaigner by the scruff of his neck and reefed him. Bouncers grabbed them both but Gov said my mate was helping out so the knob head was ejected and Gov bought beers all round.

Happy days and the young Eagles fan hasnt washed since shaking hands with JM.:thumbsu::D

So unsure where to post this but here looks good.

Was round a mates place last night and caught up with his son and some young blokes who go clubbing.

They were out in Darwin a few nights ago and bumped into McGovern. Noticed some campaigner randomly push Gov in the face to try and start something. Gov backed off but the DH did it again. The young fella is a super keen Eagles fan and grabbed the campaigner by the scruff of his neck and reefed him. Bouncers grabbed them both but Gov said my mate was helping out so the knob head was ejected and Gov bought beers all round.

Happy days and the young Eagles fan hasnt washed since shaking hands with JM.:thumbsu::D

Strange, any reason why they started on Gov? Freo recruiter still upset he snubbed them to stay with us perhaps?

Good to see he was smart enough to not take the bait

Strange, any reason why they started on Gov? Freo recruiter still upset he snubbed them to stay with us perhaps?

Good to see he was smart enough to not take the bait

Darwin is full of Collingwood bogans.

Exhibit 51,874.

https://www.news.com.au/national/no...e/news-story/8dac5198b4d8c39fd1ada22f764defb6

799184fd7aad436c1b1a7ae03d3155cc

7bc6809f799468d47eafafd40397c113

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back