Banter RDT 148 - Socially Isolating Since 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

First RDT starts with a discussion on Coronas. Incredible.

Ahead of the curve in so many ways.

Good thing that last shitheap was closed, people talking trash about Lost and Survivor is a thread I don’t want to be apart of.
If RDTs are full of discussion on things like Survivor that no one cares about, then where can the ones of Leeds fans discuss their team?

If RDTs are full of discussion on things like Survivor that no one cares about, then where can the ones of Leeds fans discuss their team?

You bring up Leeds more than most people here, and definitely more than I do. Your show is no good, lashing out at the world’s greatest underdogs won’t help.

Good thing that last shitheap was closed, people talking trash about Lost and Survivor is a thread I don’t want to be apart of.

Is there anything else in the overly scripted island based fiction genre you’re into or just those?

You bring up Leeds more than most people here, and definitely more than I do. Your show is no good, lashing out at the world’s greatest underdogs won’t help.

Is there anything else in the overly scripted island based fiction genre you’re into or just those?
I mean I’m currently watching Surfs Up so I guess that’s halfway there

I mean I’m currently watching Surfs Up so I guess that’s halfway there

Actually I think I can ‘yes and’ this into one of my trash interests.

Am I right in remembering that Surf’s Up had like a weird wrestling themed sequel where all the cast were WWE wrestlers?

Edit:

a73ae9a7b82a6f0d623eb4103c4bacbd.jpg

Look at this monstrosity. Look at that massive Undertaker penguin. Who asked for this?

Am I right in remembering that Surf’s Up had like a weird wrestling themed sequel where all the cast were WWE wrestlers?
First I’ve heard of that but I’m astonished to say you’re correct. 2017 straight-to-video release.

An animated comedy that features WWE Superstars, providing their own voices while matching up against talking animals.

Edit:

a73ae9a7b82a6f0d623eb4103c4bacbd.jpg

Look at this monstrosity. Look at that massive Undertaker penguin. Who asked for this?
That annoys me greatly because the first one is a masterpiece with an elite soundtrack to go with it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All that’s done for me is make me realise how old Keyser is

HoneyBadger35 looks like we will both get our moment

PL has said if the current season doesn't get completed then the club's have to pay back the broadcast revenue

£875m

We will both get to see what we want

Might have to reactivate Stan.

Desperate times...
Hey Stans alright.

Also I’m on a 2 in office 2 home roster starting Monday.

Will call some clients in the nude for the thrill of it

Last edited:
Hey Stans alright.

Also I’m on a 2 in office 2 home roster starting Monday.

Will call some clients in the nude for the help of it
Yeah I know. We've just mined Netflix pretty hard.

I'm half-time at home too. 5 hours of phone conferences coming up. Shoot me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back