Banter RDT 148 - Socially Isolating Since 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I've spoken to her again, hopefully that will be the end of the drama for the short term.

Sorry I couldn't milk it any longer, but we all do what we can. If anything interesting happens from here rest assured you'll hear about it.

Happy to let someone else get themselves into sticky situations for the amusement of the gang next.
Well now wtf are we going to do tomorrow?

Alright I've spoken to her again, hopefully that will be the end of the drama for the short term.

Sorry I couldn't milk it any longer, but we all do what we can. If anything interesting happens from here rest assured you'll hear about it.

Happy to let someone else get themselves into sticky situations for the amusement of the gang next.

losing pressure in the vicarious bone.

Do you reckon it was false advertising that I mowed my lawns with my new mower then put my old, broken one out for verge collection? It's been snapped up within 24 hours.
Funny how we’ve moved from Quinny cutting someone else grass to Dan talking about his lawn mower.

So fun day today.

Went to shops to buy a few video games for Switch (I think those types of shops are next) and to get some shopping done.

I run into a two neighbours of mine at JB HiFi, one of whom I ended up having to delete from facebook because he was too much of a "its just a flu" person back when people genuinely thought this might be a joke (his prediction on the 11th of March was 450 total cases in Australia by 30th April, that didn't age well).

Neighbour 1, who I am still cool with, had a fine chat for a few minutes but neighbour two literally pretended to not see me and hide in another section. It almost wanted to make me follow him and have a bit of "still just a flu" chat, but alas, I took the higher ground.

On the plus side, I now have 6 games for the switch, which I will probably have to trade in for toilet paper in a months time.

Do you reckon it was false advertising that I mowed my lawns with my new mower then put my old, broken one out for verge collection? It's been snapped up within 24 hours.

Nah, anyone who takes machinery from the verge should know the odds already. But uh, make sure you don't leave the new one out the front while you get a beer or anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The story of Priddis is one of the best five stories in Eagles history. Rookie listed 240 game Brownlow medallist one club player for his hometown team.

The impact of Priddis was not top five compared to the Matera/Judd/Cousins/Kennedy’s of the world. Shuey probably past him too. Cox. Glass. Kemp. Worsfold. Jakovich.

Impact was not Priddis’ historical forte, but the $narrative$ is elite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back