Banter RDT 148 - Socially Isolating Since 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No EB’s have it, JB is online only :(

Looks like I’m waiting for the online delivery.

Just going to have to keep spending every waking moment playing animal crossing I guess.
To be fair, based on history they wouldn't have foreseen anyone wanting it.

To be fair, based on history they wouldn't have foreseen anyone wanting it.

The EB I went to said they never even got it in. All the Victorian EBs seem to have it in stock, just another example of the bias we endure on a daily basis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am surprisingly annoyed that the Michael Scott video didn't include the celebrations for when the logo hit the corner

Btw, Michael Scott is likely going to make the final of this "best TV character of the last 20 years" comp here

https://www.theringer.com/tv/2020/4...ter-of-the-century-bracket-results-final-four

But is going to get smoked by my boy Heisenberg in the final for sure (who I backed to win vs Tyrion at the start, easiest $20 I ever made)

Not feeling real upbeat at the moment guys.
Completely understandable.

When you strip it all back to what's really important in life, I think we're going to be fine. We couldn't really ask for a better place to live when s**t hits the fan.
But the unknown can be scary and the day to day struggle is very real.
But as the great Mr Smalls once said: less money, fewer problems. ... or something like that anyway.

Last edited:
Not feeling real upbeat at the moment guys.

Anything we can do to help Big man? I've been trying not to worry about things I can't control this past fortnight. It's easier said than done but the more I say it and offer it as a snippet of advice the more I believe it myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back