Banter RDT 149 - Quinz Mowing

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

its True Quinz is like a drug. I need this content hooked right into my veins.

'A' sounds ok for a bit of fun. No doubt she's done this sort of thing before though and probably gets obsessive over people quite easily.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quit PMing me Vish I don't want you to fall in love.
Sorry Quinz but Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?

I’ve been watching a lot of Olympics clips lately because it is the greatest sporting event on the planet and I’m very upset that its not happening this year. Watching some old classics like the Sydney 4x100 freestyle, all of Bolt’s gold medal runs, Steve Hooker, Sally Pearson, Cathy Freemon.... I’d just like everyone to compare the race calling of Dennis from the Sydney 4x100 and Basil from the Rio 100m final.

After watching that Sydney race there's no way in hell I'm going to kill the feeling by subjecting myself to Basil. Thanks for the video though that was great all over again. 🥇🥇🥇🥇

Yeah, been meaning to for a while and just never got to it. Very much on the agenda now.
Definitely enjoyed it, I go on a British binge every now and then and download a heap of British mysteries and crime shows etc. Endeavour is quite good if you like those English cop type shows, it's a prequel to Inspector Morse set in the 60's.

Just broke a 24hr fast and definitely regret knocking off 6 chicken legs, half a kilo of rice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back