Banter RDT 150 - Kissed on the Boob

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Trump is actually running with this whole "Obamagate" s**t, and I reckon there's enough dumb/redneck Americans to buy in.

Biden is older than JC himself but surely was safer in some way.

fu** me - when is my next US holiday gonna happen?
I'm glad I got to go there a few years ago, before the end of the Empire.

Apart from you axe and wood getting stolen the rest of the events were you, weren't they?
Nah, I've done some things in my time but drink driving is something I'm very careful with. Don't think I could live with myself if I killed some kid or something.
I did however get drunk and steal my neighbours sign from their front yard asking who was stealing their chickens

According to AFL Evolution, by 2022 Geelong will have the right to host prelims at Kardinia Park, even if they’re playing big Melbourne clubs like Collingwood.

Let’s see if they can host the granny as well.

Edit: nope, still at the MCG.

Also a huge Holden fan. Bought the wife a Fiesta and it was nothing but ******* problems. Stupid dual clutch auto. There's an international class action against Ford for the Fiesta and Focus now due to those gearboxes.

All that said, I'd quite like a G6E to tinker with.
Anything with a blown barra would interest me. Ford can't do V8's but those straight 6's are naughty.

I've bought a 3.2 auto Ranger which is a driveline I've heard nothing but praise about.

View attachment 876657
Why do footy players from the 70's look like they're in the 40's/50's and not in their 20's/30's?

Because footy players were men then, not the nancy boys they have running around now! More interested in fixing their hair than winning a contested ball, working as models part-time, gaarna frackin gribble grumble... [/everyone born in 1947]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Trump is actually running with this whole "Obamagate" s**t, and I reckon there's enough dumb/redneck Americans to buy in.

Biden is older than JC himself but surely was safer in some way.

fu** me - when is my next US holiday gonna happen?

I think they are overdue for another civil war

So my son (21) has just had his rental application for a joint in Joondalup approved. Moving out with 2 mates

Three out, one to go. Last one might take a while

Equal parts happy, sad and proud

They still doing the clothing line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back