Banter RDT 151 - Tom Browne's Burner Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there?

I mean, with all those people filming, and the fact this is a repeated instance of events that have happened before, if those police officers kill people trying to intervene in them strangling a man in custody, will that just be written off? Will them killing unharmed civilians in that situation be seen as sticking to “the guidelines”? And I‘ve seen cases where they literally have killed unarmed hostages, but you have to remember, in this situation, people wouldn’t just be relying on the body cameras. There were multiple people filming the entire thing, and the police did seem to at least be aware of it. They shoot the unarmed civilians, it’s clear they’re committing murder.

And I understand where you are coming from, but these, I think, are different circumstances. It’s pretty clear cut who’s in the wrong here, and there is clear evidence what is happening. I just think that self preservation should be superseded at some point as these monstrous acts of cruelty keep repeating, just so this injustice doesn’t take yet another life.

Again, I’m not blaming anyone here, and I understand your point completely. You pretty much right here, but I’m just not so certain that absolutely nothing could’ve been done.
I completely understand your line of thinking (and it may be possible in a country like this) but at the same time it's unbelievably naive to think that anyone intervening in that situation wouldn't have just ended up dead as well.

Sorry gang. It deserves a proper writeup but I'm becoming increasingly paranoid after the BF data leak given that I'm pretty sure clear identifying info about me and the company I'm at was around.

So in light of that and the spiciness of current events I'm going back to nuke my old posts on this topic first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry gang. It deserves a proper writeup but I'm becoming increasingly paranoid after the BF data leak given that I'm pretty sure clear identifying info about me and the company I'm at was around.

So in light of that and the spiciness of current events I'm going back to nuke my old posts on this topic first.
How am I supposed to work out what on Earth you’re on about now?

I feel like I’ve missed the scoop of the century.

Ok so this next post is staying up for a day or so and then getting deleted. Please don’t quote it because I’ll just have to ask the mods to delete it and then they’ll get annoyed and I’ll stop writing stories. That’s how I’m going to do it if there are any more, because I’m becoming overly cautious and for reasons explained in the story itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back