Banter RDT 152 - Name for Sale

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

There is an absolute psychopath at my office who keeps hanging the toilet paper backwards on the holder.

When you couple this with the person who leaves the microwave on 1 second, one must really ask some hard hitting questions about where we found these people!

Same place they found you? :think: Hmmm....

There is an absolute psychopath at my office who keeps hanging the toilet paper backwards on the holder.

When you couple this with the person who leaves the microwave on 1 second, one must really ask some hard hitting questions about where we found these people!
Send them to Quinny’s office.

Same place they found you? :think: Hmmm....

I came highly recommended and was headhunted for my position. The rest of these folks applied to fill a vacancy. They cannot be trusted. At first I thought it was an outlier, as if someone hung the TP in the fastest possible way, without a care in the world. But I'm tipping that doesn't happen a few times in a row.

There is now a clear body of time to assess the frequency of this. Once is too much but someone out there is doing this on purpose, on repeat. Disgusting.

There is a person in my office who does too and it irritates so much some unknown reason! Its not left on one second but left on 5 seconds everytime!

Sounds like you need to install some hidden cameras in the toilets to catch the cuplrit, i'm sure HR would understand given the circumstances

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any chance it’s the same person?

Which way is correct?

So much angst over s**t tickets this year, first hoarding, now orientation.

I propose a vertical roll holder. No more arguments.

But then which way should the roll face? Right or left?

The bigger problem would be the TP would fall back against the wall. TP should be hung forward rolling so you can grab the end and year it easily. Neither would be as simple when vertical. And L vs R orientation would become a hot topic depending which wall the holder is on (left or right).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back