Banter RDT 152 - Name for Sale

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So since covid I’ve watched & completed

Seinfeld ✅
Community ✅
The Office (US) ✅ (I throughly enjoyed this tbh and will be missing their antics from my viewing pleasure these next couple days)

What comedy next peeps? Parks and Recreation? The Office (UK)?

Seinfeld ✅
Community ✅
The Office (US) ✅ (I throughly enjoyed this tbh and will be missing their antics from my viewing pleasure these next couple days)

Parks and Rec is great. Also 30 Rock.

Seinfeld ✅
Community ✅

Parks and Rec gets a vote from me

I'd also add It's Always Sunny in Philly & Curb your enthusiasm

Footy seems to be coming back into our lives at a quick pace now.

Eldest received email to train with the Freo AFLW team for a 4 week block with dates to be decided.

They two girls have a scratchy v Wanneroo on Sunday and both girls should be playing weekend of July 17

Hoping the eldest makes the 23 for her debut at the next level with West Perth - quietly confident she’ll be in the side. Her thumb is about 85-90% healed and she’s marking the ball well overhead and her ball drop is back

Exciting times 😁👍🏽
Could she spare some time to talk to Ainsworth about the value of a good ball drop?

I'd also add It's Always Sunny in Philly & Curb your enthusiasm
Up to date with Sunny 😁👍🏽

Curb your enthusiasm, that could be a winner

Seinfeld ✅
Community ✅

Arrested Development (first 3 seasons only)

Review and Nathan For You are both incredible shows but both only available in ways I'm not allowed to mention.

Seinfeld ✅
Community ✅

Random suggestion: Happy Endings. Only got three seasons but * it was funny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seinfeld
Community
The Office (US) (I throughly enjoyed this tbh and will be missing their antics from my viewing pleasure these next couple days)

Office UK is elite and you can knock it off in a matter of days. Brooklyn Nine Nine before anything else though.

How good is Community? Been rewatching it the last few weeks, far out it’s so great.

Office UK is elite and you can knock it off in a matter of days. Brooklyn Nine Nine before anything else though.

How good is Community? Been rewatching it the last few weeks, far out it’s so great.
Community is great until it falls off a cliff with some of the cast leaving/when it got cancelled (from memory around season 5?).

Also definitely adding a vote 30 Rock. B99 is a good time too.

Community is great until it falls off a cliff with some of the cast leaving/when it got cancelled (from memory around season 5?).

Season 4 had the whole cast (though Chevy Chase missed a few eps) but the creator Dan Harmon had been fired and the whole season smelled a bit gassy as a result. He returned for the next season.

Even though Pierce, Troy and Shirley were missing for most/all of Seasons 5 and 6 I still thought they were great TV.

Lots of solid suggestions above. Am I the only one here who loved Broad City? That's right up with my fav comedy shows of the past decade.
Curb Your Enthusiasm has held my #1 spot since the day it first aired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back