Banter RDT 152 - Name for Sale

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
An unkind person might draw a correlation between Jobseeker payments and price-gouging by the Dockers but I would not be so crass.

EYjVfFMXQAA7tpW.jpg

Yeah, it's turned the corner.

A blind corner.

Into a narrow one-way alley with a garbage truck heading straight towards us.

We just need US-North Korea nuclear war and a supervolcano in the Pacific Northwest and I’ll have Armageddon bingo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where's that?

Fortescue river just south of Karratha. Wouldn’t know it’s there driving past as it’s a bit off the highway and need a decent 4WD to access it - fortunately my daughter lives in Karratha and not only knows how to get there but has a decent enough 4WD

Going out fishing in her boyfriend’s boat tomorrow

Fortescue river just south of Karratha. Wouldn’t know it’s there driving past as it’s a bit off the highway and need a decent 4WD to access it - fortunately my daughter lives in Karratha and not only knows how to get there but has a decent enough 4WD

Livin' the dream mate.

Looks like a great trip! Are you going to keep pressing North to your old stomping grounds around Broome?

Looks like a great trip! Are you going to keep pressing North to your old stomping grounds around Broome?

Nah, Karratha is as far north as I’ll get. Fly home on Friday. Missus will stay a few more weeks then I’ll fly back and drive home again with maybe a stop or two in the likes of Coral Bay on the way back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back