Banter RDT 152 - Name for Sale

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forecast is for it to absolutely piss down during Day 1 & 2 of the England/Windies test. I hate this year

A Test in England being ruined by rain? I don’t think 2020 can be blamed for that. In fact it’s almost comfortingly normal.

How about the Mahomes deal in the NFL but

Closest deal I think of is Neymar for 222m release clause, man the injury threat is ridiculous

Is there a better way for cricket to return than in front of no one and raining? Now that players can't use saliva, which bodily fluid makes the best ball shiner? Why are hubs harder for Victorian players, given that they spend most of their lives in a bubble? Is bringing back a bit from 5 years ago still funny?

All this and more on the glorious return of the Quinz Rogue Podcast, this Saturday at 1.13am at my house only.

Could not believe watching Gerard on 360.
Now that Victorians have had to go hub, we should all pause and thank them for doing their job for us.
(searches for vomiting emoji)

Lol what? I'm grateful that they're playing footy but I wouldn't blame anyone for turning it down to stay with family.
I meant more that this only became a significant impost and something that should be lauded when it affected the Victorian bubble.
It was always on the cards that some from some teams couldn't go.

Could not believe watching Gerard on 360.
Now that Victorians have had to go hub, we should all pause and thank them for doing their job for us.
(searches for vomiting emoji)
I was shouting at my screen, did anyone thank West Coast and Freo (and to a lesser extent the SA teams)?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RDT
- ask Quinz about A and/or B
- mention cricket to annoy Badge
- come up with a third one of these
Thank
- ask Biggie about upcoming WAFLW Rogers Cup fixturing and season.

RDT
- ask Quinz about A and/or B
- mention cricket to annoy Badge
- come up with a third one of these
Thank
Massive A and B news by the way. Will do a write up tomorrow but to cut a very long story short B and I are dating and A is seeing a marriage counsellor. Also found out she had to leave her last job because she slept with someone there to try and get her husband to leave her. So I'm steering well clear of that now, feel like I was punch drunk for a while there.

Oh boy.

4c33e90a7250a36891639a4abcfc7d05.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back