Banter RDT 153 - RDTier List

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Glenn Maxwell should be second team name on the sheet after Steve Smith for 50 over cricket.

Aside from his batting and use as a floater, he is an excellent fielder and above average 5th/6th bowling option.

I am heavily off the belief that Australia plays too many bowlers in T20s, and should instead be looking Stoinis/MMarsh/Maxwell/Agar types to bowl 8 or even 12 overs as opposed to just 4 when they play 3 frontline pace bowlers and a spinner.

Also Glenn Maxwell should be second team name on the sheet after Steve Smith for 50 over cricket.

Aside from his batting and use as a floater, he is an excellent fielder and above average 5th/6th bowling option.

I am heavily off the belief that Australia plays too many bowlers in T20s, and should instead be looking Stoinis/MMarsh/Maxwell/Agar types to bowl 8 or even 12 overs as opposed to just 4 when they play 3 frontline pace bowlers and a spinner.

Did Maxy roll the arm over yesterday? Mitch Marsh was bowling nicely for the few overs I saw of him. Really dried up the run rate.

Anyone get on the PS5 preorder? Didn't care for day one, got another email for next year and decided to put down a deposit. Starting to wonder when I will grow out of playing video games...

Yes sir.

I still fondly remember when that French dude joined our Aussie server Battlefield game and you called him "Le Buffoon". Good times.

Haha, haven't played Battlefield for ages, got bored with the WW1 and WW2 games, been smashing Warzone.

Anyone get on the PS5 preorder? Didn't care for day one, got another email for next year and decided to put down a deposit. Starting to wonder when I will grow out of playing video games...
That time has come for me.

That time has come for me.

My 9 year old is already starting to over take me with computer/technology literacy. And it's for that I make sure I thrash her at whatever sport games we play just so she knows her place.

My 9 year old is already starting to over take me with computer/technology literacy. And it's for that I make sure I thrash her at whatever sport games we play just so she knows her place.

Mine are right into it as well, mainly xbox with minecraft and nintendo with mario. Youngest boys wants to be a streamer already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mine are right into it as well, mainly xbox with minecraft and nintendo with mario. Youngest boys wants to be a streamer already.

Went round to my brothers place, his kids are ages 6 to 11, all sitting there eyes glazed over and mouths agape watching a stream of someone else play video games.

I just don't get it.

I'm 36 and the only thing stops me from playing games all the time are my wife, kid and work... fair to say I'll never grow out of it. Although I hate MP games so at least I don't get my @$$ handed to me by 10year olds.

I'm 36 and the only thing stops me from playing games all the time are my wife, kid and work... fair to say I'll never grow out of it. Although I hate MP games so at least I don't get my @$$ handed to me by 10year olds.

Yeah I don't play online. I play games to unwind, not to get frustrated by getting my arse whooped by some 12 year old in Iowa.

Went round to my brothers place, his kids are ages 6 to 11, all sitting there eyes glazed over and mouths agape watching a stream of someone else play video games.

I just don't get it.

Right into one of the streamers, don't recall the name but it's who he wants to be growing up. Might be able to make money from him though, surely a market with an autistic boy carrying on like a muppet playing roblox and minecraft.

Right into one of the streamers, don't recall the name but it's who he wants to be growing up. Might be able to make money from him though, surely a market with an autistic boy carrying on like a muppet playing roblox and minecraft.

Making money off your kid's talents! It's every parents dream!

By the time I finished work yesterday all the preorders were done and any that pop up sporadically get sold in minutes. 2021 EB Games preorder seems to be the only way forward for me I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back