Banter RDT 153 - RDTier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
People like that crave attention. The dude was so toxic we would see he presence by now?

Yeah he was pretty bad. I lurked on here for quite a while before making an account, so I was pretty familiar with who he was before I started posting. Didn't take long for him to lock onto one of my posts and I think he was the first to join my ignore list before he got booted for good.

May 8, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeah he was pretty bad. I lurked on here for quite a while before making an account, so I was pretty familiar with who he was before I started posting. Didn't take long for him to lock onto one of my posts and I think he was the first to join my ignore list before he got booted for good.
I had some epic bouts with him both publicly and privately. He was so aggressive at one point I thought the guy had some sort of mental problem which is why i never attacked him personally.

We've produced some flogs over the years on this board. Sweet Jesus was a shocker as well. Don't think that was his first account either

Gunnar and Ian Dargie were two of his earlier accounts, there were probably more

Sent from my ivory tower using iOS.

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
I heard he ran away with avishka5 after their failed attempts to woo onyacoxy
Lol who was Onyacoxy?!? Was it HB35?

I have put so many posters on ignore that it’s getting hard to read some threads these days.

It’s like yeah it’s a forum for discussing footy and that involves different opinions, but too many people are more interested in winning arguments than the footy. And others just spout the kind of trash you could just read in FB comments.

I’m sure I’d be on a number of ignore lists too, most likely the non-toasting crowd

I’m sure I’d be on a number of ignore lists too, most likely the non-toasting crowd

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back