Banter RDT 153 - RDTier List

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShockingFreshCrocodileskink-size_restricted.gif

I’ve been loosely following the drum battle over social media between Dave Grohl and a 10 year old English musical prodigy - Nandi Bushell

Dave Grohl has kicked it up a notch writing a song for/about her as round 2 of the challenge

Even if you don’t like the Foo Fighters you’d have to admit this is one of the few highlights of 2020

I’ve been loosely following the drum battle over social media between Dave Grohl and a 10 year old English musical prodigy - Nandi Bushell

Dave Grohl has kicked it up a notch writing a song for/about her as round 2 of the challenge

Even if you don’t like the Foo Fighters you’d have to admit this is one of the few highlights of 2020

Dave Grohl is a ripper. A member of one, probably two, of the most famous American bands of his lifetime. Plays every instrument and is as close to a globally revered rock star as we still have, and yet conducts himself like he's someone's dad from the suburbs just doing his best. Delightful bloke.

Is the font size in posts on the mobile site twice the size it was before for anyone else, or have I f’ed up a setting somewhere?

I usually use tapatalk but when I checked then mobile site yesterday the font looked very different. Not twice the size, but maybe a different font? Wonder if something is just getting changed.

Is the font size in posts on the mobile site twice the size it was before for anyone else, or have I f’ed up a setting somewhere?

Yes it's different.

Nice to see all the lifetime* Lakers fans enjoying their day in the sunshine now that they’ve conveniently remembered basketball exists.

Mate i'm a Chicago fan, apart from a brief period when Derrick Rose had two working knees we haven't seen sunlight since the 90's

Does everyone else hold a certain amount of prejudice for people they initially meet that are wearing some sort of opposition apparel? Like if I meet a person wearing a Dockers cap I immediately think they're a little slow. Or if I've worked with someone for a while and I see them wearing Dockers gear down the track I assume they've made some pretty poor life choices. Also anytime I meet someone that's either a Hawks or Cats fan they're basically a bandwagoner as far as I'm concerned. Carlton and Essendon I assume they're up themselves. Swans that they know very little about football. Saints they're just a loser altogether.

Like a woman at my work - incredibly attractive. Comes in one time wearing a Dockers top, immediately I'm repulsed and assume her feet probably smell bad and she uses a hanky.

Does everyone else hold a certain amount of prejudice for people they initially meet that are wearing some sort of opposition apparel? Like if I meet a person wearing a Dockers cap I immediately think they're a little slow. Or if I've worked with someone for a while and I see them wearing Dockers gear down the track I assume they've made some pretty poor life choices. Also anytime I meet someone that's either a Hawks or Cats fan they're basically a bandwagoner as far as I'm concerned. Carlton and Essendon I assume they're up themselves. Swans that they know very little about football. Saints they're just a loser altogether.

Like a woman at my work - incredibly attractive. Comes in one time wearing a Dockers top, immediately I'm repulsed and assume her feet probably smell bad and she uses a hanky.

I don't speak to my brothers anymore because they support Hawks, Roos or Swans. They are also all campaigners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back