Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Why do I care about the scorchers? I have no reason to feel loyalty toward them as I only started following BBL about 3 years ago. But I can’t help but get irrationally pissed off seeing them become so s**t

Why do I care about the scorchers? I have no reason to feel loyalty toward them as I only started following BBL about 3 years ago. But I can’t help but get irrationally pissed off seeing them become so sh*t

Yeah I was going to ask you that - do you feel some sort of obligation/affiliation to all WA sportsball teams? Or is there some Victorian ones you follow?

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeah I was going to ask you that - do you feel some sort of obligation/affiliation to all WA sportsball teams? Or is there some Victorian ones you follow?
Nah I don’t reckon I could ever follow a Victorian side tbh

Definitely feel affiliation to WA teams but probably just because of the historical WC vs vicbias thing.

Jun 2, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
GWS

Just because one lives in Melbourne doesn't mean one should do silly things like support Melbourne teams.

4q363j.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
Why do I care about the scorchers? I have no reason to feel loyalty toward them as I only started following BBL about 3 years ago. But I can’t help but get irrationally pissed off seeing them become so sh*t
You missed all of our good seasons. Please don't start following the Wildcats.

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
You missed all of our good seasons. Please don't start following the Wildcats.
I started getting into BBL toward the back end of the last year we won the final. Mostly because channel 10 started screening it nightly. I should delete my BigCrickey account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back