Banter RDT 154 - No Dogs Allowed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heat, humidity and an easterly. Just foul stuff. Hopefully we get a storm and it blows it all out.

Went for a run at 10:30am, reckon you could've squeedgied 2 litres of sweat off of me afterwards. Was still going 20 minutes later after the shower and aircon.

squashface having discussed Oasis with you before, keen to know your thoughts on DMA's? Got their most recent abulm today and I'm feeling like they may be able to fill the hole in Summer music that has been left there since Standing on the Shoulder of Giants was released.

squashface having discussed Oasis with you before, keen to know your thoughts on DMA's? Got their most recent abulm today and I'm feeling like they may be able to fill the hole in Summer music that has been left there since Standing on the Shoulder of Giants was released.
Would have to be one of my favourite bands going around these days. I went to their gig in Freo a few years ago and it was brilliant. They opened for Liam Gallagher as well on one of his UK tours. If I remember correctly, LG loved the Oasis comparison they get whereas NG didn't agree with it, may be wrong there though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would have to be one of my favourite bands going around these days. I went to their gig in Freo a few years ago and it was brilliant. They opened for Liam Gallagher as well on one of his UK tours. If I remember correctly, LG loved the Oasis comparison they get whereas NG didn't agree with it, may be wrong there though.
How could you not agree with the comparison - they are practically an oasis tribute act

How could you not agree with the comparison - they are practically an oasis tribute act

Well that would require one Gallagher brother agreeing with the other so more chance of Trump admitting he lost the election

I went to the beach this morning. Got burnt and it was overcast and humid.

A invited me so I had to pretend to be both a morning person and a beach person. I think she could see through my subterfuge though.

So how was Swanbourne?

Heard them a few years back and instantly made the connection, they obviously embrace the comparison. Avoided going out of my way to listen to their tunes but Round and Around got its hooks into me and now I'm on the bandwagon.

I was looking at funny backgrounds for a Teams meeting this morning, I don't think anyone is going to beat this one I saw on the interwebz
images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back