Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
You still working from home, mate? I'm following on Cricinfo so not getting to watch it
WFH is the new normal. Will be doing 2-3 days in the office starting mid Jan I think but won’t be full time in the office for the foreseeable future

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
WFH is the new normal. Will be doing 2-3 days in the office starting mid Jan I think but won’t be full time in the office for the foreseeable future

Bizarre. Even when we were locking down here I never really got to dip my toe in the WFH thing. I find it quite difficult to relate to! I can't imagine how many people would have less than ideal working environments at their house. Can you write off your PC/laptop on tax or did work kit you out with all the gear?

Apr 30, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
My office went back mid-October, but gave us the option of working two days per week at home. It's pretty much the ideal balance for me.

By October, I was suffering from not having the ability to discuss things with colleagues face to face. So going back 3 days per week is beneficial. I certainly didn't miss the commute though. It feels harder than I remembered.

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
My office went back mid-October, but gave us the option of working two days per week at home. It's pretty much the ideal balance for me.

By October, I was suffering from not having the ability to discuss things with colleagues face to face. So going back 3 days per week is beneficial. I certainly didn't miss the commute though. It feels harder than I remembered.
Yeah I love not commuting but full time WFH for 9 months sucks big time. Depends what job you have though, I can imagine some jobs would be pretty managable with this setup and the only thing you'd really miss would be the social interactions.

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
India just put on 71 runs for that last wicket stand, aaaaand Cam Greens gone off after getting a ball to the noggin ☹
Exciting bookends to that innings. Bumrah's highest score in basically any format - first class, test, ODI, List A, T20 and backyard cricket

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Jesus where was this NCN in 2018/19 for the scorchers? Spudded it up and is now a gun

Wasn't ever that bad was he? He's married to a chick I went to primary and high school with. Randomly found that out on social media.

*edit* wow and her sister just got married to Joel Paris.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Wasn't ever that bad was he? He's married to a chick I went to primary and high school with. Randomly found that out on social media.

*edit* wow and her sister just got married to Joel Paris.
He was trash as a bowler in his last year at the scorchers. Playing fantastically for the stars/Aus

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
You Kayo boys n girls getting any ads between overs in T20? Gilly just talked some s**t about Macca's and then I got a Macca's ad on Fox. Is this new?

THE A5

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Alex Carey is set up to be overlooked for the test keeping position when Paine Retires

Alex Carey is set up to be overlooked for the test keeping position when Paine Retires
Who's overtaking him though? There's a lot of young talent, but is anyone else doing well in FC cricket? Surely Paine has at most 12 months left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back