Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE A5

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Who's overtaking him though? There's a lot of young talent, but is anyone else doing well in FC cricket? Surely Paine has at most 12 months left.
Inglis but I also can’t see Paine retiring within the next year Tbf. He’ll lose the captaincy and still play for a bit before calling time.

_20201211_201836.JPG

On a street in Duncraig, anyone with a bikkies connect could make a mint.

If Green misses I might not watch much of the first Test anyway. I was all excited to enjoy Pucovski and Green about a week ago, really not enthralled by the prospect of Harris and Burns spudding it up. Or worse, making some runs and keeping their spots. Lose lose!

If Green misses I might not watch much of the first Test anyway. I was all excited to enjoy Pucovski and Green about a week ago, really not enthralled by the prospect of Harris and Burns spudding it up. Or worse, making some runs and keeping their spots. Lose lose!
This is where we are at. Being able to avoid getting sconed gets you an openers berth.

This is where we are at. Being able to avoid getting sconed gets you an openers berth.
Have to admire Burns for having such self awareness. Getting out before you get a chance to be knocked out. Clever.

I'm sure when all the legally scored goals are tabulated Leeds will come out on top. #StopTheSteal

In fairness, the Leeds goal was bullshit and shouldn’t have stood either. Penalties being saved but retaken because the keeper was 1/8 inch off his line is s**t.

All you plebs are here for wins, losses and draws but I’m just here for the purity of the game.

Every match should just end 0-0 if we’re going to resort to “corners” and “penalties” to get the ball in the net, piss it off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back