Banter RDT 154 - No Dogs Allowed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just had a game where I was being outrageously accused by a bunch of nuffs, Ochre included, with no evidence. People throwing accusations with nothing to go off, I was desperately fighting my corner and explaining how reckless they were.

Got voted out. Realised my mic was on mute the whole time. They didn’t hear a word. I was, as the kids would say, yeeted.

Fun game man, real fun.

Oh Ochre's in this?

20200925_235725.jpg

Just had a game where I was being outrageously accused by a bunch of nuffs, Ochre included, with no evidence. People throwing accusations with nothing to go off, I was desperately fighting my corner and explaining how reckless they were.

Got voted out. Realised my mic was on mute the whole time. They didn’t hear a word. I was, as the kids would say, yeeted.

Fun game man, real fun.
Included? I started the pile on for you

If you'd never heard someone say 'Badge, I think you're on mute' followed by 'OH * OFF, OCHRE YOU campaigner, IVE BEEN YELLING AT YOU ALL FOR THE PAST MINUTE, YOU ******* IDIOTS', I can't recommend it enough

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
Doesn't exist on Mac unfortunately. Tried to get it last night for my MacBook, but have played a few nights in a row on mobile and it runs no issue. Crossplay between mobile and PC no problems either.

Legitimately fun game and an RDT discord would be, as the kids say, lit.
I definitely didn't stay up until 2am playing it with mates last night. Wasn't fun at all, either.

As if I needed another video game to waste my life away on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
That was the eventual outcome, but did you see the finish to Q2? It's become a lot more interesting this year, and slightly unpredictable for who will compete hardest with said Mercs.
Its only been interesting because of a few crashes and red flags.
The actual racing (particularly up front) has been poor. Lewis is going to cruise to another WDC and will likely do the same next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back