Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Do we have an injured bowler? I'm just following via commentary. As per comments above I too thought it was odd we didn't give Green the ball more frequently. Particularly as Smith said he was going to cause havoc with the ball today

I reckon India are looking shaky right now. They don't have to play at balls outside off. High risk v reward for mine.

If they lose another wicket they will just shut up shop and block it out.

India win or a draw are the only two scenarios from here IMO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To come back from being bowled out for 36, and with so many players out for various reasons, in a foreign country, in covid conditions too. Super impressive.
Wil be one of the greatest comebacks in test history for mine.

Great series

Full credit to them

Aug 27, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Royals & Subi
Wil be one of the greatest comebacks in test history for mine.

Great series

Full credit to them

Great series for India. But the series was a steaming pile of garbage from an Australian perspective.

Three dull wickets in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane and a weak Australian batting lineup couldn’t capitalise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THE A5

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Tim Paine is a popular figure and has made a couple decent contributions but at the end of the day is an average player and not a great leader. Time to get Smith back as captain.

Would laugh if Australia some how lost this test match to an almost third string Indian line up

YQA13vK.gif

They should, but they won't.

I feel sorry for someone like Michael Neser who has had to sit and watch Starc bowl pies all series.

I wouldn't mind seeing Swepson for Lyon either

They should, but they won't.

I feel sorry for someone like Michael Neser who has had to sit and watch Starc bowl pies all series.
To be fair I think Neser's pies aren't much better. Would prefer Richardson (not fit enough yet maybe?) or Pattinson (again not fit).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back