Status
Not open for further replies.

squashface

Masten and Waterman
Feb 26, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
The main benefit of watching lots of cricket this summer is that I understand and enjoy all the memes now

Also we're up to #1023?

Sack the mods and bring in Tim Paine imo
This time last year I wouldn't have had a clue what a Tim Paine is and now not only do I know who he is, I enjoyed this post.

MrKK

Premiership Player
Mar 11, 2012
City of churches
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Sturt, Southampton FC, LSU
Hey guys I’m back. Did anyone notice that I was gone? :oops:

Been dealing with some anxiety and mental health but I’m back and better than ever*.

*guarantee void in Tennessee
Can't say I did notice, but welcome back and hope you're feeling better!

El_ahrairah

Family, Fitness, Froths.
Oct 12, 2010
Silver Rd Nanobrewery
AFL Club
West Coast

Been dealing with some anxiety and mental health but I’m back and better than ever*.

Sorry to hear that, make sure you seek any support you may require. A problem with people that suffer from depression and anxiety is that they worry that their issues may be too trivial to share with others, or even feel ashamed for feeling the way they do when on the outside it appears they have so much to be thankful for, which is obviously not the case, especially when there's imbalances involved. Thankfully as times progress these things are easier to discuss and society is becoming more accepting.

Anyway good to have you back and all the best.

Ochre

Great kick
Aug 25, 2008
Not In Portland
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Claremont

I actually did find it odd you didn't reply to my post about Craig Ferguson's new show in the last RDT.

Hope you're doing better mate

Biggie

Born is pride, from isolation
Sep 28, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles AFLW, Subiaco, Wildcats

Always here for a chat old mate. Few lads on here have done the same for me.

BM

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Did a workout, proceeded to sweat for 45 minutes after finishing which included a cool shower.

Gross
Yeah me too. Purposely ran a cold shower after my ride and by the time I'd put on my work clothes I was sticky af. Rank weather. Hope it rains though, I haven't washed my car this year and it could use a bath.

Last edited:

RookiePick

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeah me too. Purposely ran a cold shower after my ride and by the time I'd put on my work clothes I was sticky af. Rank weather. Hope it rains though, I haven't washed my car this year and it could use a bath.
The few spits on monday arvo revealed the filth on my wagon in all it's glory. Needs a wash badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad