Banter RDT 156 - Old Gold

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feb 26, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
The main benefit of watching lots of cricket this summer is that I understand and enjoy all the memes now

Also we're up to #1023?

Sack the mods and bring in Tim Paine imo

This time last year I wouldn't have had a clue what a Tim Paine is and now not only do I know who he is, I enjoyed this post.

Hey guys I’m back. Did anyone notice that I was gone? :oops:

Been dealing with some anxiety and mental health but I’m back and better than ever*.

*guarantee void in Tennessee

Sorry to hear that, make sure you seek any support you may require. A problem with people that suffer from depression and anxiety is that they worry that their issues may be too trivial to share with others, or even feel ashamed for feeling the way they do when on the outside it appears they have so much to be thankful for, which is obviously not the case, especially when there's imbalances involved. Thankfully as times progress these things are easier to discuss and society is becoming more accepting.

Anyway good to have you back and all the best.

Been dealing with some anxiety and mental health but I’m back and better than ever*.

I actually did find it odd you didn't reply to my post about Craig Ferguson's new show in the last RDT.

Hope you're doing better mate

Always here for a chat old mate. Few lads on here have done the same for me.

BM

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today is yuck. Begone ye foul heathen weather.

Did a workout, proceeded to sweat for 45 minutes after finishing which included a cool shower.

Gross

Sep 10, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Toronto Maple Leafs
Did a workout, proceeded to sweat for 45 minutes after finishing which included a cool shower.

Gross
I walked from the train station to work. Need a shower. Later I imagine I'll need another shower after walking between two buildings on site.

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast

Gross

Yeah me too. Purposely ran a cold shower after my ride and by the time I'd put on my work clothes I was sticky af. Rank weather. Hope it rains though, I haven't washed my car this year and it could use a bath.

Last edited:

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Gutted there’s no more test cricket to watch and the SL v Eng series isn’t on Kayo

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Also I just ordered fish and chips for the first time in about a decade and already I regret it

Apr 10, 2011
south of the river
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham, 49ers & Scorchers
Walked to get coffee here in West Perth

Felt like Malaysia
Exactly how I feel when I go down to the workshop from the air con in the offices. So glad working in that weather isn't my job anymore.

Yeah me too. Purposely ran a cold shower after my ride and by the time I'd put on my work clothes I was sticky af. Rank weather. Hope it rains though, I haven't washed my car this year and it could use a bath.

The few spits on monday arvo revealed the filth on my wagon in all it's glory. Needs a wash badly.

Also I just ordered fish and chips for the first time in about a decade and already I regret it

F&C is like the Aussie test team. When it's good it's exceptional but most of the time it's a disappointment that leaves you feeling slightly ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back