Banter RDT 157 - Not allowed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

From what I’ve read, they hated the original mixing.

The Redux version that came out a few years ago has a mix in the same vein as VS. Goes super hard.
They might hate it but Rubin some. Producer dude (wtf memory) obviously read the environment pretty well. Might never have attained the heights with a rawer sound straight out of the gate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Much of a drive? I'm a bit naive about what Victoria has to offer. Looks like a beautiful part of the world.
3 hours west of the CBD. There’s such huge diversity in landscapes and climates in Victoria if you travel within 3-4 hours in any direction from Melbourne.

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
DanWCE I know you been there for a drink/feed, but have you watched any Ice Hockey at Cabin 401? They've got a few games coming up and it's free entry so was thinking about checking it out.

Seen a bit of the training/practice and same for ice skating, but not watched an actual game. I reckon it'd be pretty entertaining. Pack a jumper if you're watching from the grandstands, otherwise secure a pew in front of the window on the bar/restaurant side of the ice for the best of both worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back